My car is one spot away from top ride, vote me in.

-
I signed up and voted too (you're still #3), and also nominated you for Showoff of the Week. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell'd the AMC come from. Wasnt even listed before. Your still number 3, i'll see if i can pass the word around.

Thanks ya'll, I was #4 last night, #2 at 2:00 this afternoon.

The sublime charger and that gorgeous AMX was in first, with the AMX getting bumped to first frequently.

Funny thing is my car is not even finished yet so I'm sure it's pissing a few of the other runner up's off. LOL.

I just put the pics on there a week or so ago so the mopar guys must have loved it because I was shocked to see it get nominated for top rides.

I actually found it by mistake just to see what the top cars page was all about then I figured, hell since I'm up there I may as well get help from the good fabo members here for a bump.

FNA!!!!

You guys came through, she's in the top spot, well at least she was at 4:27 PM. ha, ha.
Too bad they don't give out free stuff for it.

Thanks for coming through FABO members!

It's my pleasure Spaz <curtseying> ... it's the least I can do for all the help and great advice you've given me!

Congrats, I added you as a friend. I also added a fabo under groups.

I just got the news here tonight.

I voted but you're already #1! LOL!

I love the story and info you did on the car John ...that was real good!

I just got the news here tonight.

I voted but you're already #1! LOL!

I love the story and info you did on the car John ...that was real good!

I guess I could have spent more time getting the pics centered better but I'm not a pro at it.
The story could have been a real long bore so I condensed it alot.
I may have been thinking wishfully about the 11 sec quarter mile but that's what the engine builder said this combo should run so I went with it.

I was going to vote for you but I see the job was done! Congrats on #1 you deserve it, your Cuda is awesome, I didn't realize you had that much done on it, I must have missed some pics here on FABO!

looks like some chevy guys voted. Where is the rest of FABO? (vote now!)

Sorry spaz! I am a member there and have knot learned how to use it.
I need some help my wife and my two valiant are on but my 66 valiant is under Jeep
I need to spend some time on the sight to know how to use it.:pale:

-
Back