My Dad is in the hospital, PRAYERS REQUESTED

-
Just wanted to say thank you all for your kind messages. Dad still has a fever of @ 102 and he is on IV's and Oxygen. Still in isolation, too. Mom is the only one who goes in right now. I can call him on the phone and the kids talk to him as well. But it is still too dangerous for anyone to go in to his room now. Keep the prayers a comin'. I know from personal experience, the power is there, we just gotta ask for it!:prayer:[-o<:angel11:

Love,
~Mary Catherine

Will do. And for you as well my friend.

Prayers work. I can attest to that!

UPDATE:Tuesday 4-13-09

Daddy had a rough day today. His fever is still up 102* and the doctors are trying to figure why it hasn't gone down yet. :scratch:

Mom went and stayed all day with him again :goodman: She said that there were times that he was talking out of his head:
(ie "Help me up and Charlie you follow me up this hill") while trying to get out of bed...:angry7: Mom had to get the nurses to help her on that one...

I've told her about the request that I made here, and she said to say,
"THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!" :angel7:

Meanwhile, all this stress has me freaking out.:compress: :pukerigh: My sugar is rampaging :drunken:and my blood pressure is wacky angry9: . I am going to my DR in the morning to try to get a fix on things. :sad11:

I have to keep my self from falling apart...<<<pass the duct tape honey Mama has some work to do >>>:tongue3:

~Mary Catherine

Please, please take care of yourself. Without you, who would everone look up too?

I won't say I know what your dad wants, But I will say that he wants you to be strong!! Remember everything he taught you and survive! He loves you.

Sorry I didnt see this until with being gone with the kids Mary and David. Your father, as well as the rest of your family, are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Prayers also for your entire family from cosgig and cudagirl!! We are praying that your Dad is feeling better soon and also that your entire family has the peace and love of God to guide you through these tough times. I don't know anybody who has had as many tough times as your family lately, but in my prayers I am asking for relief, santuary, and peace to your entire family. God bless you all and give your Mom and Dad a BIG hug from your family here at FABO. The Gallihers

My prayers being sent for him & your family. Like the others said, take care of yourself too.

Prayers sent for him and your family. Like the others said, take care of yourself too.

Hi Mary - prayers coming your way! Thanks for giving us all an opportunity to pray. Be sure and give us an update when you can.

God bless!

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Mary I know this is a tough situation but please try to take a half hour each day and de-stress. It'll help you alot. We're still praying and remember God's in control. Tracy and Cathy Lambeth

yes ill pray for your father! but the prayers should be for you! to have someone like you in everyones life!hes in good hands!keep up the good work,ill pray for ypur strenght as well!..................gods will!

I awake this morning and see that Buchshot is in need of ower prayers [-o&lt;
I hope and pray for you and your hole family Mary[-o&lt;, You had better be at your DR. this morning girl. :axe: Prayers to buckshot and his dr's to find what is holding him pack from recovery as I type [-o&lt;
I pray that you can stay strong and take care of your self, I am sure David will make sure you do. :happy10:

11.jpg

-
Back