My Dad passed away Sat. Sept. 3.

-
Prayer's sent to you and your family, through a very difficult time. I think of my Dad almost everyday...... even though he's been gone for almost 11 year's, it still bother's me just about everyday that passes by, as we had many thing's in commom and planned on working together at the shop! It's very difficult writing this with tear's in your eye's. Rest in peace everybody.

OUr thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this tough time. Always keep the good memories strong in your heart as that's the way our loved ones are always with us.
I lost my dad many years ago when I was only 7 years old, but I still have fond memories of the family vacations and fishing trips. Although I don't have many memories of him "car-wise", I'm sure he's the reason I'm the gearhead that I am.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my father 8 years ago and miss him every day. When I am stressed or worried he comes to me in my dreams. My girlfriend looks at me odd when I inform her of " What my dad said".
When you miss your father look in the mirror. He is part of you and you part of him. The face in the mirror is one of the major things he accomplished in life. Part of him will be looking back.

Michael

Sorry to hear you lost your pop. Lost mine 2 yrs. Ago. Was my best friend!!! Don't worry he's gettin the duster ready to race you when you get there bud! He's in a better place now. God bless

My dad "Big" Greg Lowe passed away Sat. Sept. 3rd. He was a diehard Mopar racer and all around Mopar guy his whole life. He raced a white 69' Fastback Barracuda, a black/white 68' notchback Barracuda, and a yellow 70' Duster at various tracks in Tennessee and Kentucky. His home track was I-40 in Crossville Tennessee. Please pray for me and my family thru our loss. I love and miss you very much Dad.

My condolance sent to you and your family.
I am sorry for your loss.
Prayers sent your way.

Sorry for your loss. We in this hobby have all lost something as well. Just remember the good times and all the silly little things you shared.

-
Back