My demon

-
Awsome story and inspiration! Congrats go out to you and your Demon!!

no problem and thanks they are 15x8s with a 4.5 backspace mopar repo Steele's and m/t 15/28/10.5 drag slicks I also run cragar 15x8 with a 4.5 backspace with bfg's that are 275/65/15s hope this helps the big thing is that they are 28-28.5 diameter

no problem and thanks they are 15x8s with a 4.5 backspace mopar repo Steele's and m/t 15/28/10.5 drag slicks I also run cragar 15x8 with a 4.5 backspace with bfg's that are 275/65/15s hope this helps the big thing is that they are 28-28.5 diameter

cool thanks for the info. did you have to move the springs in etc to get them to fit? i am building a big block 73 duster. that will use the M/T 275/60/15 ET street radial pros, with weld drag lights. they are the same width, back spacing.just hoping i can get them to fit with out having to move the springs in etc. thanks again and sorry for high jacking your thread.

no I did not move the springs but I did need 1/4" wheel spacers so I would recommend using long wheel studs and don't worry about it we are all here to help each other

I actually saw that story pop up on their Facebook page and read it this morning. I was going to copy and paste the link tonight to see if you were on here. Anyways I love the build and the shifter is probably my favorite part. Always cool seeing another young guy get recognition. Congrats.

-
Back