-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Robson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a running car, able to pass CT inspection with little to no work necessary) It does not have to be a beauty queen, nor perfect, just running and able to be driven and licensed.

Here is what I have 1999 Dodge Durango SLT (360 V8, heavy duty towing package, Deluxe interior and CD player) Black exterior with Saddle leather interior. the car is registered, inspected, passed CT emissions and is on the road. It has approximately 160,000 miles on it. the transmission was rebuilt at 140,000 miles by Art's transmission and has an upgrade that Art has developed for the Dodge transmission. It has 4 new all season radials with less than 5,000 miles on them. The body is in very good condition and the interior is in decent shape as well. this was the last year that Dodge made the "split case" transmission. The car can run in 2 wheel drive until needed (saves gas) and then put into 4 wheel drive on the fly.

Please call me at (860) 228-9212 or email me at [email protected] I am located in central CT, ZIP 06231

I am especially interested in Barracuda's and Dusters, but will consider anything.

Thanks,

Christopher Robson
R-Motorsports

I will post some photos soon.

I am sorry for not doing so, I thought that a Durango photo was unworthy of this site:yawinkle:

LOL @ you guys.

A nice clear picture is best, no doubt. It'll be worth the wait. Post up many!

What's the stipulation(s) for the car sought?

Here are a few photos. I can send whatever you need. Please let me know what other info I can offer for this VERY RARE vehicle(less than 3 Billion made! and only 1.5 million in this Black exterior/Tan leather interior!) =P~

Here's the deal. I have been put on a Spending freeze by the boss, but I hope to invoke the little used "I didn't buy it Honey, I traded for it!"...clause.

It is a very nice daily driver, but we have one Truck, one tow vehicle and other misc "stuff" that can do what this does, so I want something fun. It is not perfect, but it is not s*#t either. All I am looking for is a good solid car I can use as a daily driver and restore as time allows. I do not want a project, unless it is a fix as you drive. I can not bring one more project into the house, or I become part of the trade and will have to live with you!...

I prefer Barracuda's and Dusters, but am open to anything.

Thanks,

Chris Robson

Durango resized.jpg

Durango 2 resized.jpg

Durango 3 resized.jpg

Durango 4 resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back