My Duster a chick magnet?Ran in to my dream girl? Kind of... Well...Chevy girl - LONG

-
aahhhh mannnn! okay, go back to lowes dammit! grow a pair and ask her out! get it!! lol. now report back tomorrow...

Listen up WJAHOLIC, you get your *** back there and ask that girl out or at least get her phone number. That guy "phoning home" could have been anybody or he could have been knowbody. If you don't go back you'll be asking yourself "what if" for the rest of your life and further to that if you don't back I'll delete everyone of your GD posts and threads until you do. Now make us proud and we want proof, a picture of her hugging you will suffice or all bets are off.:D

Ball less wunders do not own MOPARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Face it .. If you dont get her # we will all agree... Your"e Gay!!!! and we will all come over to your place and remove the duster and give you a used powder blue prius with christmas decals on the rear windows and a lil chihuahua dog in a pink sweater for you to carry around with you. Enough said grow a set & lets see pics of her hugging you or we take the car!!!

-
Back