my duster build up

-

kidintheyard

Reaction score
72 gold duster 318

well i first got the car when i was 16-17 years old it was all stock just had and exhaust on it i got the car for 1800 bucks from an old boss when i was working at a shop.a few months after i got the car i decieded to tear the top end of the motor apart and put my parts on that i saved up and other things that i have saved up from when i had my 69 dart

here it is when i first got it

pfjasd.jpg

KIDINTHEYARD.jpg

gsdfgsdfsdf.jpg

before.jpg

ahahahaha.jpg

here are some after pics
after.jpg

Picture018.jpg

here is a recent pic of the car

100_0656.jpg

100_0635.jpg

100_0549.jpg

here is a list of what all i have done to the car

motor
stock 318 with a mopar 509,292 cam
double roller timing chain
heads rebuild
valve springs to match the cam
273 adjustible rocker arms
performer rpm intake hooker headers
holley 650dp
mopar ecletric ignition orange box

7/14 with 4 11s stock converter

after i blew up the trans i parked the car for a year before i started working on it agian

now i tore the front suspension off and rear end and did a disk break conversion and got some 3 way adjustible front shocks
the rear i took out the same rear end and replaced it with a 81/4 so now i finally have bbp all the way around
and got the trans rebuild with a manuel valve body and finally got my 3000 stall converter in

i know im forgetting some things but i think i wrote enough for now lol

Sounds bitchen, I have contemplated going with adjustable 273 rockers I just dont have the funds at the moment and my heads are crappy 2BBL smog heads, completely rebuilt yet they don't flow for shiz!! gonna get some J heads and have em milled a bit then go with KB dome top pistons.

Shawn.

here is a list of what all i have done to the car

motor
stock 318 with a mopar 509,292 cam
double roller timing chain
heads rebuild
valve springs to match the cam
273 adjustible rocker arms
performer rpm intake hooker headers
holley 650dp
mopar ecletric ignition orange box

7/14 with 4 11s stock converter

after i blew up the trans i parked the car for a year before i started working on it agian

now i tore the front suspension off and rear end and did a disk break conversion and got some 3 way adjustible front shocks
the rear i took out the same rear end and replaced it with a 81/4 so now i finally have bbp all the way around
and got the trans rebuild with a manuel valve body and finally got my 3000 stall converter in

i know im forgetting some things but i think i wrote enough for now lol

Nice! reminds me of my car, how does it run with that cam in it?

Sounds bitchen, I have contemplated going with adjustable 273 rockers I just dont have the funds at the moment and my heads are crappy 2BBL smog heads, completely rebuilt yet they don't flow for shiz!! gonna get some J heads and have em milled a bit then go with KB dome top pistons.

Shawn.

its ok i have unported heads and it sucks waiting to get some swrillport heads soon
yea my friend hook me up with the rockers i have a box full of spare parts for the rockers in case anything happend

-
Back