my duster in mopar enthuiast

-
here it goes water temp oil press
vokts bottom speedo gas gae center tach on right

ebay 016.jpg

sweet. thats cool.. thanks.. i wanted my fuel in the center also but my friends seem to think the oil belongs there. decisions decisions...lmao...

you like th espedo and tach where you put them? you see everything ok?

DSC_9306.jpg

Congratulation's 1970duster360 :cheers: my first appearance was in Mopar Enthuiast, You have a Very nice Duster =P~

Congrats!

Bill took some nice shots of your car!

Very cool!!!
I had to take a look at it online 'cause my subscription copy hasn't arrived by carrier pigeon yet.
I like the flip gas cap...too bad they didn't feature it in either the detail pics or the word copy.

thanks the flip gas cap is real easy to do all you need are acouple gaskets and a old neck and a spacer some guys want me to make some more for their cars
mike

Congrats! Love Mopar enthusiast and just re-upped the scrip. Who makes that dash cluster panel?

can yop get me a close up of your dash panel./ like to see where you positioned your gauges. i have the same one and am not sure where i want to put what gauge,,,

may i ask where u got your cluster from??? i want one so bad

may i ask where u got your cluster from??? i want one so bad

i bought it from rocky mountain dashes when they were still in business. keep an eye out on ebay, they pop up from time to time.. when i see them i usually post them here.

-
Back