My Father was admitted to ICU with a terminal brain tumor

-
Very sorry to read this.... the good memories you have will be some comfort I hope.

I'm sorry for your loss, and may your Father RIP forever. The picture's you posted........ sure did bring back alot of memories, from when my brother and I worked at my Father's home garage building car's. Great pic's to see. We lost our Father to cancer almost 12 year's ago.

I'm sorry to hear that. I went through that 3 years ago with my Dad and I can honestly say I'll never get over it. God speed my friend.

Dad has been battling a massive outbreak of cancer (melanoma) over the last 9,10 months, it has invaded his brain again and there is nothing they can do. Two weeks ago he was walking and talking then he had a seizure, he mostly recovered from but since then he has been steadily getting worse.

Yesterday he couldn't walk or talk but was aware and conscious. He had another massive seizure and now is pretty much unconscious in ICU on life support.

There is no cure, and no chance of a meaningful recovery, barring some kind of miracle this is going to kill him.

I will miss him and pray for a peaceful end. He would be 85 in October.

You never know how much time you have left on this earth cherish every moment, love when you can, laugh, and live.
Don't waste your time on the unimportant things, don't wait to live, don't put off important things for the future that may never come. My two year old will never know what a great man his grandfather was, at least not directly.

I have included a couple of pictures of he and I putting a 273 in my first car (a 63 ) in the mid 80's.

The donor 69 valiant is in the background.

Dude, your one of the luckiest people on the planet. To have your Father that long and to share so many things makes me really happy for you. Be happy you had this time with your Father

Sorry to hear of his passing. Prayers to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. I loss my father seven years ago and every now and then I close my eyes, when I am having a rough time, and he is there to help and guide me. Your Dad will always be near to you as he will live forever in your heart.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Dad just past away, he finally lost his battle with cancer, he is loved and will surely be missed.

So sorry for the loss of your dad. I went back and looked at the pictures you shared. Working on the car, your dad shared a great gift with you. I also noticed the dog (Pit ?). Another great choice !
From what I can see, he was a great dad.Always remember the good times. Soon you will be talking about the "remember when's".

Hang in there...Things do get better.

-
Back