My foster dog got adopted today.

-

hemitheus

19? Plymouth Scampenstein
Reaction score
Have been fostering a dog for the last month. He found a home today. So sad to see him go, he was a great dog to have around. But happy that he has found his future.

Attachments

• IMG_0197 (640x480).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 211
It must be a good home he's going to...otherwise you would not let him go. Very tender moment there in the photo.

Thank you sir. I appreciate that, and you are right. He is going to a great home.

Looks like a great dog...Rhodesian Ridgeback or mix? If so, they are outstanding dogs. My current Ridgeback is the 3rd I've owned.
Bless you for being a dog Foster parent - got to be tough giving them up after building a bond.

Awww. Glad he found a good home.

I was gonna say Cur...?

Thats Awesome news. Your a good Human for being a Foster. I have 2 Dogs, and would love more.

Thank you guys. Ken, you are correct sir. Rhodesian Ridgeback. GREAT dogs.

You are way more of a man than I and I salute you. Good on you for fostering. I couldn't do it, I would keep every damn one. Hell, we just added two tortoises to the pack.

Thank you for your care and time to keep him happy till a family was found
What a great thing to do.

Glad ,He found a good home and Thanks for fostering him.
I adopted a German Shepherd/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix just 3 weeks ago.
Here is Lucy

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 142
Does your wife know you were adopted? :)

Ridgebacks are neat dogs. My neighbors have one and she is the coolest dog. She is one strong puppy!

Thank you all so much.

Lucy is adorable. mix with shepherd, she will definitely be a big girl.

Rob, she only wishes... Strong is an understatement. I think they are part mule.

-
Back