my friend passed out after our party and...

-

71440scamp

Reaction score
n21726111_35970156_3832.jpg

n21726111_35970161_5295.jpg

n21726111_35970165_6492.jpg

n21726111_35970170_7968.jpg

...he passed out with his shoes on still so we had to:-D

the last time we did something like that we drew on him with a sharpie.mustache,eyebrows.etc.autographs.colored his eyelids.he had to go to church the next day.very hard to get off.he was pissed.don't use sharpies.had we not all been hammered.we may have relized at the time what we were doing and refered to washable markers.we are all friends again now though.keep it up.

the last time we did something like that we drew on him with a sharpie.mustache,eyebrows.etc.autographs.colored his eyelids.he had to go to church the next day.very hard to get off.he was pissed.don't use sharpies.had we not all been hammered.we may have relized at the time what we were doing and refered to washable markers.we are all friends again now though.keep it up.

My roommate in college had a bad tendency to the same. He would draw swastikas, genitalia, all sorts of messed up stuff. the worst one I've seen him do is a checkerboard some girl's face. She woke up and went home PISSED. She came back to ***** at my roommate and she still had the outline patterns on her face. It was messed up...but frickin hilarious :-D

I would never ever do this and would deny it if someone said I had done it but next time stick a weiner in his mouth and wiggle it around and when he comes to make sure he see's you holding your "johnson". I guarantee he will never pass out at my, opps sorry your place again.

Terry:evil2::evil2::evil2:

I would never ever do this and would deny it if someone said I had done it but next time stick a weiner in his mouth and wiggle it around and when he comes to make sure he see's you holding your "johnson". I guarantee he will never pass out at my, opps sorry your place again.

That is fricken funny!! :snakeman:

thats funny as hell as long as your not the guy who passed out. And being i dont drink i may have to try that one next time a buddy passes out :-D:-D

anyone at a party that passed out used to get their ba#$z spray-painted florescent green

What ever happened to the old classic where you put thier hand in a bowl of warm water.:evil4: Oh ya, it was your couch, how thoughtless of me.8-[ Tim

OMG brings back too many memories, I especially like the hot dog idea

i always loved when people pass out and you put the googly dots on there eye lids so its looks like there awake just crossed eyed too funny, those are just pictures i have a video of me passed out somewhere and once years ago i walked into the local bank and a hot girl walked by and said" aren't you that guy from the video?" i was like ummmmm no what are you talking about lol

:thebirdm:

Okay the hot dog idea is funny, but we went one better... my bud passed out at HIS OWN place during a guys' night one night. Being the evil ones that the rest of us are we went searching for something funny to do to him. One of our friends decided that he should just so happen to open the guy's girlfriend's underwear drawer and unbelievably happened upon her, well, okay it was a dildo LMFAO!!! So we decided to pull it out of the drawer stick the head of it in his mouth and take numerous photos with a polaroid!!! :snakeman: We threw all of the pictures, except one :snakeman:, all over his floor, and put everything else back where it "belonged". For some reason most of us have never been invited back!!! LMAO with tears coming out of eyes now. Dats funny stuff right der, I don't care who y'are!!!

here are 2 from the old days like the warm water

fill a hand with shaving cream and tickle some part of his face

fill a hand with toothpaste(preferably good old crest or such) and tickle the side of his face or head. but just enough to get him to run his hand across his hair. he will have a real nice "hairdo" in the morning.

Holy cr*p. Thats funny. We used to wait till the first guy passed out and OUT cam the NAIL polish and make up and Dude you cant get that sh*t off with anything cept nail polish remover. And of course all of that had mysteriously dissapeared during the night.

One time we removed everything out of a buddys upstairs bedroom (when he passed out in his bed) and stuck it in the garage. It was ALOT of drunken work really. but very funny.:-D:-D:-D

People have said that you don`t want to pass out when you party with Ozzy Osborne, he would shave off your eyebrows! Lol!

Back in the good old days if you passed out in my friends basement we would wake you up with an atomic power wedgie. Many pairs of underware got ripped in half. We had one buddy that would let us try to break 2x4s over his head (he's where the term "built like a brick shithouse" came from) we gave him a wedgie so bad once that there was some blood on his undies.

Me after or durring one of my birthday parties.
S3500101.jpg

-
Back