my girlfreind is.....

-

dustinmoran91

Reaction score
Awsome! Its my 21st birthday today and i never make a big deal out of my birthday, never even ask for a cake and i dont do emotions hardly at all lol in fact the more i care the more of a jerk i am for some reason lol but anyway the only reason i mention it now is so i can brag on her lol She got me a new pair of nike shocks! And a gift card to summit racing for $150 which when combined with my $20 discount card they sent me will go even farther! But i just wantes to brag and say how awsome that was of her, especially since i had almost literally walked through my other sneakers and couldnt justify buying new ones till the bottoms had fallen off them lol had one that was splittin and one with a few toes showin lol
Whats the best thing everyone else has gotten from your wife/girlfriend for your birthday holiday or whatever? Lets use this as a way to say thanks so those women/men who surprise us with things we dont deserve

as this is a family friendly site... i will refrain. LOL No seriously. Good on you man. Good chick you got

Wait until she turns up pregnant and you will both have to use all your money for diapers, baby bed, doctor bills, etc...

Just a reality check for you....lol

My wife gave me her DD 86' Mustang to turn into a drag car...............guess that should of been grounds for divorce.....lol.

Happy Birthday Dustin, only 21 once man, enjoy it :cheers:.

Wait until she turns up pregnant and you will both have to use all your money for diapers, baby bed, doctor bills, etc...

Just a reality check for you....lol

Lol! No worries there, shes waiting till shes marries before does any of that which i guess is good cause im young and doing that makes you not think straight sometimes haha

And thats all really cool stuff! Id love to get a car or a gun for my birthday but that could be a double edged sword since she doesnt knkw anything about cars she could turn up with "gasp" a chevy!......... lol

Lol! No worries there, shes waiting till shes marries before does any of that which i guess is good cause im young and doing that makes you not think straight sometimes haha

I be a damned a true lady. I thought there wasn't a such thing anymore. Congrats

Dude you're very lucky, I'm 21 also and at least where I am it's tough to find good women like that. Happy birthday and hope you two have a long and prosperous relationship...

BTW good for you for choosing not to drink it's definitely not an easy choice at our age lol!

I be a damned a true lady. I thought there wasn't a such thing anymore. Congrats
lol thats what i said! surprised the heck outta me! its also our 1 year anniversary aswell and i think shes pretty awsome. im also lucky that it falls on my birthday so its easy to remember :D haha

Dude you're very lucky, I'm 21 also and at least where I am it's tough to find good women like that. Happy birthday and hope you two have a long and prosperous relationship...

BTW good for you for choosing not to drink it's definitely not an easy choice at our age lol!

lol no kidding! i decided to give it up along time ago, i couldn't control myself and would always get angry and mean, also the almost drinking myself to death a couple time was kind of a sign to knock it off hahaha
and thanks to everyone for the kind words! very appreciated

She sounds like a keeper for sure.. treat that girl right my friend..

Awsome! Its my 21st birthday today and i never make a big deal out of my birthday, never even ask for a cake and i dont do emotions hardly at all lol in fact the more i care the more of a jerk i am for some reason lol but anyway the only reason i mention it now is so i can brag on her lol She got me a new pair of nike shocks! And a gift card to summit racing for $150 which when combined with my $20 discount card they sent me will go even farther! But i just wantes to brag and say how awsome that was of her, especially since i had almost literally walked through my other sneakers and couldnt justify buying new ones till the bottoms had fallen off them lol had one that was splittin and one with a few toes showin lol
Whats the best thing everyone else has gotten from your wife/girlfriend for your birthday holiday or whatever? Lets use this as a way to say thanks so those women/men who surprise us with things we dont deserve

When I was about your age my girlfriend now wife bought me a 5hp air compressor from Sears. Later on I found out she charged it on my Sears account that I didn't know I had. I have to keep a close eye on her still to this day twenty years later. Lol...

Don't remember my 21st. It was that long ago.Anyhow,have a great day after all it is your BIRTHDAY !!!!

When I was about your age my girlfriend now wife bought me a 5hp air compressor from Sears. Later on I found out she charged it on my Sears account that I didn't know I had. I have to keep a close eye on her still to this day twenty years later. Lol...

ROFL ... That just made my day!!!

-
Back