My grandson need your vote, Please!!!

-
Done. Nice that you got that on video. It'll be fun for him to show it to his kids and grandkids someday.
So true Train :happy2: Thank you for jumping in for us and bringing his count up. :thumleft:

Cool shot miss those day's with my kids oldest just got engaged and youngest taking SAT's life sure goes by fast.

Voted
Hay skypower!! Welcome to this great site and thank you for your help on this :thumleft: I agree ;-) life sure goes by fast

You got my vote memike!
Thank you my friend :happy2: I seen all the replays on the site below the video and see a bunch of the fabo crew's replies :happy2::happy2:
Thank you again and I hope we all have a great Strongend :toothy2:

Homecloned is back :cheers: Hay bro:rock: check this out :tongue9: talk about a moment that will never be forgotten :thumleft:

It's all to easy and in the first post, so glade to see you back on line with us, I know I am not the only one that was woundering where and how you was doing :happy7:

I think he moves like Curly Neel did back in the day :grin:
My vote is in and the last day to vote for.
Hot Hands Riley :iconbigg:
Thank you bcuda452, Riley is getting exited :thumleft:

Got my vote in each day...that song 'Sweet Georgia Brown' going around in my head, isn't that their theme song?

Got my vote in each day...that song 'Sweet Georgia Brown' going around in my head, isn't that their theme song?

You are right goldfsh68 :study: I found it,'Sweet Georgia Brown' and thank you soooo much again :grin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq79iVVwJ1A&feature=related"]YouTube - Harlem Globetrotters Theme song[/ame]

Have you found an intake for your turbo slant yet, Looking forward to seeing more :thumleft:

Well, we had this Aussie, Hurricane, but wanted a short runner 4-bbl, so I found an Offenhauser on E-Bay and got it. It won't fit the headers, so I guess we'll use the Hurricane, for now. Thanks for askin'....

Bill

Riley said thanks for all the votes.....He is scared the other kids will have more votes....I told him if it is meant to be you will win if not someone else will win...He said yea your right.

Just saw this and voted. Hope it is not too late. I'm assuming since I could still vote it will count. Good luck! I hope he gets his wish:)

Thanks for the votes but we didnt win.........Dont know how but owelll thanks for the support

Thanks for the votes but we didnt win.........Dont know how but owelll thanks for the support
Well we sure tried. He's still a winner, though, by being a part of your great family.

Thank you for the update son, Man :banghead: I sure thought he could win this, But you tell Riley we are all very proud of him and he is the winner here :iconbigg:

I want to thank all my FABO family for your support on this :cheers:=D>=D>
Mike!!you tell Riley, Devon and Macy it's time for a night out for pizza and share some stories :flower:

We sure gave it a shot and came up short, unlike Riley hitting the basket we enjoyed seeing. :cheers:

-
Back