My Guard Dogs!

-

lugnut1962

Banned
Reaction score
With all the money I spend on my cars and as much as I love them, I decided to train my dogs as guard dogs! By God I tell you.....you come around my place looking for "parts not for sale" Or any other reason to cause trouble you better look out!!!!!!
YOU ARE WARNED.....BEWARE.....THE BUTTERCUP GANG!

Attachments

• 100_1405.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 373
  • 100_1407.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 370
  • 100_1409.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 363
By the way their names are Charlie, Yogi and Pete. They love Playing, dinner time, treats, long walks in the woods....and uh...KICKING ***!

Nice looking dogs.... I think they'd be open to bribery!

Bet my dog can lick your dogs.

Hey Man! You saying your dogs are "sniffing" for a fight?

Seriously though...you through the ball for Charlie, give Yogi a pat on the head and toss a cookie to lil Pete and o man....you can kill me have your way with my wife and they will help you load the truck with all my stuff.

man...I love the Buttercup gang!

Hey Man! You saying your dogs are "sniffing" for a fight?

Seriously though...you through the ball for Charlie, give Yogi a pat on the head and toss a cookie to lil Pete and o man....you can kill me have your way with my wife and they will help you load the truck with all my stuff.

man...I love the Buttercup gang!

Nah, Titan's too old and blind for a rumble. he sounds mean as heck when someone knocks on the door but as soon as it's opened " OH BOY, another human to pet me".

Be carefull coming around this guy. (Unless you bring a cookie,a ball,a squeaker toy,or a lady whose lap he can set on) 13 lbs (overwieght)and 13 years of doberman pincer,err min-pin.

Attachments

• IMG00082-20111004-0540.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 269
Adam,.
Whats the dog I saw at your place a couple of years ago? Man, what a cool doggie he was. SOB swallowed a whole hot dog in one bite! LOL He was great, but I only remember you having one dog.

Hope you and Michelle have been well.

George

Thanks man, I love dogs. Looks like lots of "Buttercup Gangs".
Heck, I like dogs better than I like most people.

Come to think of it, dogs like me better than most people do.....hmmmm.....

here's my brother's little sweeties :)D)
Lola and Zander. His cars are pretty safe.
IMG_0681b.jpg

Adam,.
Whats the dog I saw at your place a couple of years ago? Man, what a cool doggie he was. SOB swallowed a whole hot dog in one bite! LOL He was great, but I only remember you having one dog.

Hope you and Michelle have been well.

George

George, That was Buddy. Hes the white Basset. Hes a pig LOL

Were doing well. Were expecting #3 in April. 9 weeks to go !

-
Back