My home town cruise in

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
We had 107 cars show up tonight,I snap all the nice mopars that were there.Also a 66 396 beaumont i restored 10 years ago,still looks great,not to brag but I do nice work.:-D Last is a 55 Belair,this is Cindys faviorate car.One day I will sell the Dart and build her,dream car the 55 Belair.

sony pic 403.jpg

sony pic 404.jpg

sony pic 406.jpg

sony pic 409.jpg

sony pic 411.jpg

sony pic 416.jpg

sony pic 413.jpg

sony pic 412.jpg

sony pic 407.jpg

sony pic 415.jpg

looks like it was a nice show.....thanks for posting, and that is a very nice looking 55, but keep the dart and build her the Belair. .....just sayin

Was almost the most cars that night,Dodgefreek73 dad won the 50/50 a little under 250 bucks.

Maybe you could sell the Dart and buy me my dream car, huh snake??? It's that white Polara!!! Hey can't fault a guy for tryin'!!!LOL!!! Nice cruise-in, wish I was there too!!! Geof

Maybe you could sell the Dart and buy me my dream car, huh snake??? It's that white Polara!!! Hey can't fault a guy for tryin'!!!LOL!!! Nice cruise-in, wish I was there too!!! Geof

Wish I could help ya there lol,sorry but in order to get her that 55 I would have to sell the Dart,not a rich man here.

Thank you for sharing a great day here with us again Snake :cheers:
I have to say that 70 Cuda brought a tear to my eye :-D
I hope my two boy's don't see it :clock:
They still ride me about selling all the E bodies this ol fart has owned :angry7:
I bet it feels good to see your work on the streets :happy10: That 66 sure looks great :happy10: I would be proud to :happy10:

They still ride me about selling all the E bodies this ol fart has owned :angry7:
I bet it feels good to see your work on the streets :happy10: That 66 sure looks great :happy10: I would be proud to :happy10:

You know it man feels good now.Nice thing this winter when we put it away I can back to working on this old house and not worry about finshing the Dart.Going to anouther cruise in tonight in support for cats and dogs I will post more pics,anything you would like to see,or not like the cudas.Everytime Cindy sees are old 66 Beaumont she gives me the look like you should not of sold it she realy like it.Keep that hanky close.I know how you feel about letting sertin cars go.We had a 69 Dart when we moved in this house some 10 years ago,had to sell it to fix the leaky basement,my last ride in it I cryed It was very hard to see her go.The dart was my only car to win a big trophy at showes.

I saw the 70 Cuda memike, but since it's friday I'll cut ya some slack on raggin' you about it...

I saw the 70 Cuda memike, but since it's friday I'll cut ya some slack on raggin' you about it...
Thank you for giving me a break Hornet, I have had 3 drivers, my 70 318 lemon Twist 318 barracuda drove it over 4 years and 73 Challenger red 318 a/c car, drove that one over five years and a 340 4 speed pistol grip and spilt amany cups of coffee getting to work in it for about 3 years.
Mother MoPar has been good to me :happy10: 2 other Barracuda's, a 71 GHEA 383 car with rubber bumpers and a 72 Stock car, I should be shot for that one :angry7: But many great memories was made and did not have a title, all these car's was with me about 20 years ago 8)

Yep Snake. You can imagine the riff'in I get from my two sons know that they are 27 and 29 years young

Keep the Dart and start saving right now for the '55. Great pics,looks like ya had a good turnout.Look at that '68 Cuda! Nice color.:-D

-
Back