my hungry new stroker ! !

-
See how fast Jaws thought he was at an disadvantage?? Next he'll say I have a single cab Dakota R/T …. LOL

But you both got an advantage over me my truck supposed to have a blown rod. I hope it just winds up being a torque converter bolt loose.

And don't tell me it's a basic fall asleep every fleet has one white...
You've seen pictures, I've posted it. Yes, it's white.. I like white. Never have to wash it, always looks clean :D

Are sidewalks are green are curbs are green anything that doesn't get washed regularly is green my gutters are green and good Lord my roof is turning green! I need to get up there.... And clean!

Yes and extra cab! That's what I want to make of it! LOL
I feel like I'm crammed up against the steering wheel every time I get in a regular cab..
I have tons of room, it's like a club cab behind the seat. We can put 10 bags of groceries, amongst all the other stuff that's back there. It's not like that '74 cab...

Are sidewalks are green are curbs are green anything that doesn't get washed regularly is green my gutters are green and good Lord my roof is turning green! I need to get up there.... And clean!
we get green "moss/mildew" or whatever on mostly the North side of houses. We pressure wash every few years.

I have tons of room, it's like a club cab behind the seat. We can put 10 bags of groceries, amongst all the other stuff that's back there. It's not like that '74 cab...
There would be room behind the seat if there wasn't a massive gas tank there! LOL

Hasn't been washed this entire winter..... in the slush, and all... and here is a picture of the Longggggggggg bed (taken through the window). LOL.

DSCN1683.JPG

-
Back