My last paint thread for now

Which color

• Blue Choice 1

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Orange Choose 2

Votes: 28 35.4%

• Total voters
-
My Duster is Omaha Orange (visual reference)...

Here's a shot of fresh paint...

Theres a few more in my pictures section if you want to look. I bough the car from the p.o. in this color, and it wasn't my first choice, but it has grown on me since! I will say that black will contrast Very nicely against this Orange. I am thinking about doing the hood blackout because of this. :D

yeah after them pics I like that color

Thank you for the compliments guys! They are VERY much appreciated! :cheers:

Hey dusterkid, no matter what color you pick, your Duster will come out looking great if you keep that enthusiasm of yours!

I like Orange -as long as it has black contrasting, very bold and crisp.

Fj6 Sassy Grassy looks like a John Deere tractor IMHO and I do not like it.Fj5 Limelight is a lot lighter and easy to keep clean and I love it.

Well the hole reason I was going with acrylic enamel was because it was cheap but I was having to settle for colors I think I will got to local paint supplies and see about getting a color mixed up in urethane.

what are some paint chooses like

Urethane
acrylic lacquer

which is the best?What are some others?

Im a little partial to Orange myself :burnout:

Attachments

• phpifXoyJPM.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 179
That would look pretty cool man. I have black interior in mine, but it was dyed kind of rough, so it needs to be redone a little better still. I have been throwing around the idea of the "blackout" treatment on the hood myself.

I have allways liked Blue Cars,
Here is a look at mine,
Thaks for asking.

Attachments

• DSC00162.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 138
what blue is that

I got the car from West Palm Beach Floridia all ready painted, I had some body work done on the car and needed some paint, I took the car to the local car paint store and matched it up, I can post a picture of the can if you would like, not sure if that will tell you anything. Please let me know if this will help.

Richard

I got the car from West Palm Beach Floridia all ready painted, I had some body work done on the car and needed some paint, I took the car to the local car paint store and matched it up, I can post a picture of the can if you would like, not sure if that will tell you anything. Please let me know if this will help.

Richard

sure you can post it

-
Back