My Latest Acquisition 70 Dart!!

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
My Latest Acquisition is a 1970 Dart Swinger.Total creampuff!
The car came from Nevada, almost 0 rust.
6 cylinder, 3 on the tree, rubber floor mats. 76,000 mile car. The car came with service records from the mid 70's to present day.

Took it for a little spin tonight, I think it's goin' to be a lot of fun!!

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

OMG! OMG! OMG! I wouldn't change a thing! Just drive it back and forth to work every day! Save your money and mods for another car and make that one a safe and dependable daily driver!!

Whew... sorry, I went all "flittery" for a second. Breathe, breathe... I'm ok now.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I wouldn't change a thing! Just drive it back and forth to work every day! Save your money and mods for another car and make that one a safe and dependable daily driver!!

Whew... sorry, I went all "flittery" for a second. Breathe, breathe... I'm ok now.

Easy 4-flats---- just breath--- put a bag over your head----- I mean breath into a bag, yeah--- now go work on elmo...

Man that's a sweet-lookin' car! If it doesn't purr like a kitten and start every time you hit the key, please don't tell me - it would break my heart!

Man that's a sweet-lookin' car! If it doesn't purr like a kitten and start every time you hit the key, please don't tell me - it would break my heart!

I agree with 4flats that would make an excellent demon parts car........... Don't hyper ventilate on us 4flats, I was just kiddin' ;) ... I dig stockish little mopars that have'nt been ran through the ringer.. Very hard to come by these days...

Nice, what are your plans?

I just got the car on Sunday, didn't even drive it until yesterday. Goes down the road nice and straight.

Purr's like a kitten.

I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet?? Drive it for the rest of the summer like this, and have some fun!! But it's going to be a long winter thinking about it?!

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

-
Back