My little brother was taken Saturday

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been away, I got the call Sunday that my little brother past in his sleep
His daughter lives here just 7 miles from me and has 4 children
My little brother lived and worked in Illinois and Treva and I have been gone with my niece and her husband to take care of everything and bring brother home.
Loosing my baby brother to a hard attack (he had a stint put in at the age of 32) and has had open hart surgery in the past.
His 2 daughters and 6 grandchildren have always lived here, so they knew I would be by the oldest daughters side as we take care of all the things that needed to be dun
This is why I have been away, I tried to type something out yesterday when we returned but I get half way threw it and just hit the back button and lay back down to get my feet up.
Yes little Brother was a mopar man and a top of the line body and restoration tech for well over 30 years.

Here he is with Creed about 17 years ago washing his truck Creed and his cousin helped pull the truck all apart ( All apart ) and tucked a 440 in it together. and a picture of him with his 2 daughters
I love you Dan, RIP for you are in a better place now :sad7:
I will always be here for your daughters and there children brother :sad5:
My baby brother was taken from me at 51 years young :sad7:

Attachments

• 1382247_10201420375684233_482719998_n.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 655
  • 995878_701005359917765_37690451_n.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 641
He always thought he would be the one to bring Victoria to her new beauty.
Treva demanded I get back to my friends and family here today and get my mind in shape for the things yet to come, Yes I could use your prayers for wisdom and strength as the next few days I will be taking care of helping my niece and laying little brother to rest here at home.

So sorry buddy,if there is any thing Cindy and I do just ask. Prayers from now until after he is home and after.:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

So sorry to hear of your loss Mike. You and Treva stay strong through these tough times. Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family. Mike

Very sorry to hear about this. Stay strong and be there for his kids/grandkids. You're a good man memike.

BTW: Nice stepside pickup in the picture.

I'm very sorry to hear of your brother's passing......geez, so young. It's strange how life works sometimes. You guys hang tough and hang together now, memike......prayers sent.

Very sorry for your loss Mike. Losing a younger sibling is always tough. Keep your head up.

Aaaw geez Mike, I am so sorry for your loss man. You and your's are now in my prayers.

Sincerely,
Pat

Prayers up for you and your family, Mike. Losing a younger sibling is a kick in the gut. He was much too young. Keep the faith, my friend.

prayers sent to you and yours, sorry for your lost.

As I get my day started and walk back to my computer I see so many prayers and well thoughts that have been given to me this morning, I am blessed to receive many prays for strength and wisdom, I have never had to do anything like this in my life and I thank all of you..
At this time I am waiting on replies from Brothers Daughter :sad7: She has arrived safely after all the storms she and her husband had to drive threw, she got home at 2 am this morning.

Treva and I have had a day of rest, now is the time to give me strength and wisdom to see this threw and lay little brother to rest here at home :sad7:

I have learned that I can not stand to hear a tv on :banghead: I am being selective and listen to music on utube...:compress:... I have been excused from jury duty for the time being.
Again thank you all so much.............. Time to move around and find something to do :neutral: some house work :-? and wait, ok! no jokes about me doing house work :D

I am sorry for your loss. It is very tuff to loose a brother I lost mine 27 years ago and think of him every day. Stay strong and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

-
Back