My little brother was taken Saturday

-
He always thought he would be the one to bring Victoria to her new beauty.
Treva demanded I get back to my friends and family here today and get my mind in shape for the things yet to come, Yes I could use your prayers for wisdom and strength as the next few days I will be taking care of helping my niece and laying little brother to rest here at home.

mike.............i'm sorry to hear this man, prayers sent to ya for the immediate family, and strength for u guys to cope. anything i can do let me know brother, keep the faith....
higgs

Mike--John 14 verses 1 to7-Bless you Brother and may the "Peace" that surpasses all understanding be with you and your family---Steve

My condolences to you.I raised my 4 little Sisters due to my Parents early death and have since had to bury 2 of them one at 59 and the other at 45. Stay strong and think of the good times.

Sorry to hear about your brother passing. Be strong for your family and yourself, Mike.

Prayers sent...

Ma Snart

So awful sorry for the loss of your baby brother Mike. You and your family are in my prayers.

Howard

Sorry for your loss, Mike. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for you loss mike, thoughts and best wishes to you and your family,

Robert Voeltz

So sorry to hear this. Losing a close family member is never easy. But like you said he is in a better place. He likely has a choice of any Mopar he wants where he is. Again my sincere condolences for your loss.

Glenn

Oh man Mike, I am so sorry to hear this. Stay strong, your family needs you now. Our prayers and thoughts go out to you.

Very sorry to hear this Mike, a tear rolled down my cheek while reading this, prayers sent for his family and also for you Mike......RIP Dan

If you want to talk you have my number or PM me and I'll call you bud.

No words I can say to make anything easier. Its hard to lose someone but its more of a loss not to enjoy life together. You will always have your days spent together.Godspeed Dan.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family during this time of loss Mike. 51 years is much too young, but there must be some very important reason for God to call on him, and he is in good hands now and forever! May God bless you and your family and grant you peace in your hearts and uplift your spirits with His love! Geof and Nella

-
Back