My little brother was taken Saturday

-
Prayers and deepest Condolences to you and your family. May you remember that he is with God now and it is God's will when he calls us home. Having lost my little brother I can feel your pain and can only offer prayers to you to carry on his legacy. If you need anything Mike, please do not hesitate to P.M. - Tom

Glad to hear that your family is sticking together with you. I love the story about waking up with your grandaughter cuddling with you. Enjoy these good times with the family that's left.

We're here for you too. If you need anything, just shout.

.................Sorry for your loss Mike, my prayers go out to you and all your family and friends.................kim........

Again I awake to and read these posts of prayers and well wishes Thank each and every one of you that has sent out prayers and wishing me strength as each day I awake to a new day, god bless you all this morning.....

WAY too young, man.

I lost my uncle, who was the closest thing I had to both a brother and a dad...when he was just 41.

Thank you so much uncle Mike for your genuine dedication to honoring my father. You have been the foundation of my strength. I feel so much love and support from you and aunt Treva. I could not ask for a better support system. I love you guys. Maybe I can get on here and figure this a bodies thing out. Thank you for the condolences and prayers. Hope everyone had a blessed day.

Sincere condolences to you and your family Mike. Life is so short here on Earth, so make the most of being with your family and friends.

just now seeing this since I have been out of town. Memike, I am so sorry to hear this. Way too young to lose someone especially a little brother. Prayers going out for you and all your family. Stay strong buddy and keep the faith, Joe

Thank you so much uncle Mike for your genuine dedication to honoring my father. You have been the foundation of my strength. I feel so much love and support from you and aunt Treva. I could not ask for a better support system. I love you guys. Maybe I can get on here and figure this a bodies thing out. Thank you for the condolences and prayers. Hope everyone had a blessed day.

O may goodness :eek:ccasion: Thank you for joining Micah :love4:
You give me strength each day, you give me love and care as these days move forward :sad7: You are so strong and just like your dad and my little brother very creative and always happy and give happiness in other peoples lives.
you just made your uncle (and know your adoptive father) a tear of happiness to see you have came to see a big part of my life here.
See you for :coffee2: this morning hun, Bless you sweet hart :love7:

If I remember right, I think you once said that your little brother and I live in the same town. I'm sorry I never got a chance to meet him, and I am sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do for you up here, please let me know. We're keeping all of you in our prayers.

Another day is here and Yes 65loveAffair My little brother lived In Decatur Il. for 7 years and enjoyed Riding his motorcycle and shooting APA pool league and worked for 2 Hot Rode shops there as a master Tech Paint and body work, I have a few Beer tokens I picked up off his dresser when his daughter and I rushed up there and took care of bringing him back home. some is from the Bourbon Barrel Bar & Grill and a few from a place on 3430 N 22nd st.
Thank you for the offer and If do think of anything I will pm you ..Thank you.

I will be having a celebration of his life after services Saturday here on the hill for our family and many friends we enjoyed together here in my town where he lived and ran a body shop for 12 years, Going threw pictures of our good time and his daughter sent me this picture yesterday on one of his motorcycles (one of many he enjoyed) as he was leaving for the trip back to Ill.

Again I wake to another day to thank all my friends/family here for all the prayers and well wishes sent our way, Strength and wisdom at this time in my life that we never plan on in our life.

A visit from Little brother a year ago out enjoying the road.. This is the way he rolled
I have yet to take a picture of his SS/T Dodge truck our new member (his doughter) has at home her home and I will be showing her our sister site fortrucksonly.com and share a project Creed, and family will move forward and make it a show truck so she can enjoy some car shows with me and you can bet she will take it down George Rays drag strip next year with me. Everyone have a joyful day and if anyone would like to pm his daughter our new member and mother of 4 as we join together to celebrate the joys of life her father and my brother I am sure she will stay with us as time moves forward her user name is micahmac..

Brother Dan enjoying life

Attachments

• 1463260_10152065751040739_1455426047_n.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 95
May Saturday be a beautiful day for celebrating your brother Mike. I wish i could be there to help you out physically. Spiritually not a prob. Im in your thoughts. Hang in......Some one told me a time ago...times dosent heal your heart, time just helps you carry on and cope .......She lost her 18year old daughter.....She is a strong women now more than ever. God bless you and all. remember im a PM away if you need anything.......Edd

Mike, so sad to hear of you loss and now I will extend that to micamac on the loss of her dad.

You have a lot of friends here and we share your loss.

So sorry to read this Mike. Its a terrible thing to lose someone you love.

My deepest sympathies. Prayers sent to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, your dad sounded like a great man....RIP.

Mike is an awesome guy and Treva is a sweetie, both have a big heart, I am sure he misses his little bro, I am sure it means alot that he can spend time with you and that your family is close by. Welcome to FABO and feel free to stop in anytime, it's a great site.

I just started getting back on here a bit and I'm so sorry to hear of your brother's passing Mike. You have my sincere condolences and prayers for strength to get through this loss. Take care,
Mike

As I awake today I feel at peace knowing my little brother is watching over me with my mom and grandmother this day, My father must be close by his side as well.
My oldest son and my little brothers daughter and many others was strong and shared words and spoke at the church of the good times and love little brother gave to us, I just could not speak......... I thought I could be strong and say a few words but as all my family and friends showed things just got hard and I could not be strong.
This was Saturday, now I need to move forward and carry on.
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, If you have a brother or sister be sure to stay in touch as much as you can, and don't take for granted they will be here tomorrow.

-
Back