My little brother was taken Saturday

-
Been thinkin bout this all day mike I prary you and your famliy are holdin up ok ...... God be with are friend mike he and his famliy need your love right now Put your arms around them lord . Amen .

I am very, very sorry to hear this Mike, and not much for words. Condolences from my family to yours. R.I.P Little Brother.

Mike, Billy and I are very sorry to learn about your brother. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything we can do. << big hug >>

Many prayers sent to you and your Family Mike and may the Lord be with all of you in this time of need.

Mike, may your brother rest in peace. I hope you are comforted by many fond memories of time spent with him. You and your family are in my prayers.

Mike, Truly sorry to hear about such an unexpected loss for your family. Prayers sent for strength :angel2:

Take Care & deepest condolences. It is never easy to lose a family member and much more devastating with no warning.....:sad8:

Sorry to hear of your loss there Memike. I see by all the responses that you are loved and respected here. I am sure if you need anything all you will have to do is ask. Prayers for you and your family.

I have been away, I got the call Sunday that my little brother past in his sleep
His daughter lives here just 7 miles from me and has 4 children
My little brother lived and worked in Illinois and Treva and I have been gone with my niece and her husband to take care of everything and bring brother home.
Loosing my baby brother to a hard attack (he had a stint put in at the age of 32) and has had open hart surgery in the past.
His 2 daughters and 6 grandchildren have always lived here, so they knew I would be by the oldest daughters side as we take care of all the things that needed to be dun
This is why I have been away, I tried to type something out yesterday when we returned but I get half way threw it and just hit the back button and lay back down to get my feet up.
Yes little Brother was a mopar man and a top of the line body and restoration tech for well over 30 years.

Here he is with Creed about 17 years ago washing his truck Creed and his cousin helped pull the truck all apart ( All apart ) and tucked a 440 in it together. and a picture of him with his 2 daughters
I love you Dan, RIP for you are in a better place now :sad7:
I will always be here for your daughters and there children brother :sad5:
My baby brother was taken from me at 51 years young :sad7:

Mike I'm so very sorry for your loss. Words can't say enough.

Your bud, Tracy

I want to thank all of my family here for the support and prayers and well wishes that have been sent out to me and my family, I received a call yesterday morning from little brothers daughter asking could I come over and stand by her side at her home, I stayed all day and helped her with a few things and gave her company and protection
I came home at about 5 pm and showered and passed out in bed just to wake up abought 10 pm with my 7 year old granddaughter sleeping next to me with her arm around me with her little face tucked tightly into the back of my neck :love3: Try and take that in and not feel the love I have around me :love5:
and I wake to see all of my caring friends/family here :love7:

Another day another way to stand next to my little brothers daughter's :glasses7:

Sorry to hear about your loss, be strong brother cause you're never alone through times like these! Your faith will help you.

So sorry to hear about losing your little brother Mike. 51 years old is still way to early to go. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Memike,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little brother. I know its only a small comfort to know he isnt in any pain. Sounds like he was a great guy. Keep his memories alive by telling stories of the good times you both had. Thats a good way to keep his memory alive.
Again im so sorry to hear about your loss

Your friend
Matt.

Mike, I am so saddened to hear of your little brothers passing, and so young. You are in our prayers and may the Good Shepherd keep you and yours hidden in the shelter of His arms.

Prayers to everyone effected (family and friends) That your and there hearts will grow
stronger day by day.

Darryl

Mike,

These are very sad times for you and your family. At least your brother is not suffering. Please be assured of my condolences. Stay close to your family, they need you more now. Your brother is in Gods memory.

Memike, it is very sad to hear this. I'm truly sorry for your loss. Prayers sent my friend.

-
Back