My little girl is representing Canada again.

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My little girl, (who is 39 now, lol), is playing for Team Canada again at the World Ball Hockey Championships. They are going on now in Alberta, Canada.

They played their first game yesterday and kicked some Canada #3 team ***. Sheila got 2 goals and 1 assist in the win.

Just another proud papa bragging about his daughter. LOL

Jack

Happy to see this Jack, congratulations to your little girl :thumbsup: and you super dad :)

Third game is over. Team Canada won again. This time beating Canada #2, 3-0. My little girl got an assist. They are now on top of the standings and get a little rest before their next game.

Jack

You go girl!
Not you Jack, your daughter!
C

In this case Jack, bragging is permitted, I know the feeling, although my daughter only plays at the house league level and by the way mine started playing ball hockey last year and loves it. Every sport she has played so far she loved but had to drop a few along the way. She started Ringette at 6 and is still going strong at 25.

They beat USA #2 team today 7-0. Sheila got 1 assist, so she now has 2 goals and 3 assists in 4 games. Right now the Canada national team and the USA national teams are tied at the top at 4-0. They play tomorrow in the last of the preliminary games to decide who wins that. Then it looks like they would play again in the championship game if I read things right.

Jack

Team Canada won the last game of the prelims. They topped Team USA 2-0. Sheila got another assist and ended up 3rd in scoring for the prelims. They advance straight to the gold medal game which is this afternoon at 5:00 Atlantic Time.

Jack

Last edited:
can a person watch this game online? its not on any tv channels I get .

Sheila and the girls did it. Gold medal for Canada against a very good USA team. Final score was 2-1. Sheila assisted on the winning goal. They will be partying tonight. WOOT! WOOT!

Jack

Last edited:
This is very exciting news!! I wish this was televised, I would love to see the action!! Tell her we're rooting for her and team Canada!!!

-
Back