my little womans new ride,well,will be

-

superbyrd

Reaction score
i had posted some pics in the welcome wagon section,then the server problem knocked them out. anywho,picked this up a few weeks ago,so cheap i am almost ashamed,73 dart sport. numbers matching H code 340 car. came with numbers matching block,trans. 3.21 sure grip 8 1/4. needs lots of love,but,i'm game. really solid car and everything there including the scoop. ole' lady gave me a dealine (monster mopar weekend 2011) so,i have already started. block is already at the machine shop for .030 over bore,trans is being gone through,just yanked the rear out tonight,removing K-frame and suspension tomorrow. gotta get her done. car has been off the road since 1984,but,stored inside. PO said motor that came with car,and trans came from something else,he didn't know what,and he owned the car 6 years. i guess he never cared to look. got build sheet,fendertag,clear title,etc.
i am a lifelong B-body fan,so this is a new venture. should be fun when it's done. ole' lady is stoked. here are some pics....
008.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

009.jpg
012.jpg

GREAT find!!! I cant wait to see some update pics as you move along

well,lets just say, at the machine shop,having the block bored/finish honed +.030,install freeze plugs and cam bearings,grind my crank .010/.010,press my new pistons/pins on rods,and hot tank/clean all my parts, cost almost right at what i gave for the car.

Hey Superbyrd. Welcome to the group. I see you are from Henderson. Damn thats close to me 30 miles, Providence.
Maybe I'll see ya around.

Welcome to the A body world :cheers: Looks and sounds like you stole the H code dart sport :happy10:
Your lady is a lucky lady for sure :-D:-D

-
Back