My low 10 second ride.

-

452Dart

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new to this site so here is some info on our A-body. 1968 Dart Post big sky blue very old school seventies, 440 .060 over new maxwedge heads .750 cam dynamics roller offy tunnel ram and 2 660 holleys. 727 reverse manual valve body 5000 stall dana 60 with 4.56 gears. Its backhalved with coilovers all steel with glass hood and trunk lid. Ran my best time so far 10.35 @ 131 in sept. in cayuga.

X3. Welcome!!! I almost thought about boycotting this post because of lack of pics. Just kidding. Welcome to FABO, you'll like it here

Hey everyone I am new to this site so here is some info on our A-body. 1968 Dart Post big sky blue very old school seventies, 440 .060 over new maxwedge heads .750 cam dynamics roller offy tunnel ram and 2 660 holleys. 727 reverse manual valve body 5000 stall dana 60 with 4.56 gears. Its backhalved with coilovers all steel with glass hood and trunk lid. Ran my best time so far 10.35 @ 131 in sept. in cayuga.[/QUOte
The car was built in 1975 by my dad and uncle and always ran at Dragway Park in cayuga until 1988, then went into storage. I have computer trouble pics coming soon.

Hey 452Dart,I,m pretty sure I know this car and have met you and your dad a few times at Cayuga racing.Just bad with names:banghead:,anyway...Welcome to FABO :D

The car has never been on a dyno my dad doesnt believe in them. He says they are dangerous!! Probably around 600 i am gonna weigh it one of these days also.

Sound like my last wet dream.I dont have pics but cant tell you all about it.

here read this ..Good yeah

Hey everyone I am new to this site so here is some info on our A-body. 1968 Dart Post big sky blue very old school seventies, 440 .060 over new maxwedge heads .750 cam dynamics roller offy tunnel ram and 2 660 holleys. 727 reverse manual valve body 5000 stall dana 60 with 4.56 gears. Its backhalved with coilovers all steel with glass hood and trunk lid. Ran my best time so far 10.35 @ 131 in sept. in cayuga.[/QUOte
The car was built in 1975 by my dad and uncle and always ran at Dragway Park in cayuga until 1988, then went into storage. I have computer trouble pics coming soon.

Love the novel here..... Not. Post some pics. If it can pull 10's, it can pull a photo.

The car has never been on a dyno my dad doesnt believe in them. He says they are dangerous!! Probably around 600 i am gonna weigh it one of these days also.

Dont believe in dyno,s. I dont believe in ten second cars I cant see. Just kidding ya. Looking forward to some track pics.

-
Back