my low buck street and strip ride

-
should get the 7000 pill forhe 6 al tommorrow.so thats what is going on for monday.put in all the stereo stuff in it friday and saturday.got a cheapie unit from wal mart 69.00 came with two 5 inch round speakers.hooked up a pioneer amp to the front set of speakers80 watts.it goes to asmall box (so i can takeit out ) for the rear it has a 800 watt 4 channel amp.it powers some sony 6 x 9s in the deck.they are screwed to a 1/4 inch thick board .used the cardboard as a template. the round speakers i got with the deck sit between the 6 x 9s.the amp is bridged.meaning it gets 400 watts for each 6 x 9 and round.i wired it so positive output goes to positive on the 6x9 then a jumper wire to the 5 inch from the negatve and back to the amp.i got all this stuff for nothing except the deck.i have never put stereos in my hotrods before.well it sounds awesome!plugged in mp3 black sabbath the warning.you can turn it up all the way and it don't distort and it's loud!sounds better than i could ever imagine...:rock::headbang:pics tommorrow...

We went out to the track but the track temp never got over 50 degrees. We chose not to run due to the cold track. If the sun was out it woulda been different.The track did run the race though many people went home due to conditions. Next week is supposed to be the same conditions so we may not go out, have to wait and see. Take care.

man that place runs the gamut for weather. i have baked there and froze.i guess it would be kinda dangerous in that thing in conditions like that.well we will see i heard it's gonna be cold...

well it's so cold around here, i'm gonna wait till march to take it out.too much extreme weather .i'll keep tuning on it.plus it will get driven to the track then and have current reg.plus i like the wed night format they have in sonoma it's very racer friendly...

today i installed the msd 6 al with a 7000 rpm pill in it.it really was just an r &r of the 6a.they both hook up exactly the same.also ground off all the paint and rust on the roof and etched it then primed it up.so now it has a grey roof.drove it around the nieborhood.it runs really good now.no more flat spot.stopped by my friends house to see if he wanted to run them ,he has an original 69 z/28 camaro that he has a 454 in it.he didn't want no part of that ****.took him for a ride he said the dart pulls harder and is faster than his chebby.didn't find many victims,played around with a nutlass with a 455 walked that thing like it had an anchor draggin the ground.arrogant dipshit thought he had an easy win .thats why they call them slowsmobiles lol

today i installed the msd 6 al with a 7000 rpm pill in it.it really was just an r &r of the 6a.they both hook up exactly the same.also ground off all the paint and rust on the roof and etched it then primed it up.so now it has a grey roof.drove it around the nieborhood.it runs really good now.no more flat spot.stopped by my friends house to see if he wanted to run them ,he has an original 69 z/28 camaro that he has a 454 in it.he didn't want no part of that ****.took him for a ride he said the dart pulls harder and is faster than his chebby.didn't find many victims,played around with a nutlass with a 455 walked that thing like it had an anchor draggin the ground.arrogant dipshit thought he had an easy win .thats why they call them slowsmobiles lol

Fck yeah don't take no **** from no one!! Haaaaa:D

View attachment dart project 029.jpg

View attachment dart project 031.jpg

View attachment dart project 034.jpg

View attachment dart project 035.jpg

View attachment dart project 054.jpgwell good morning gearheads,it's cold dammit.we had a good time last night.i love hunting trips lol.we were driving around with the slicks last night.gonna go put the drag radials back on it in a minute.my buddy got a couple of cars he knows.we are going to head over and see a tunnel rammed 70 camaro.it's supposed to be fast.the guys brother lives down the street from me.he has a 74 cuda with a 426 hemi crate engine.he said he wants to laugh at his brother when he gets spanked.i love it' we have a handful of cars that are fast.one of my freinds has a 5.0 with a turbo that runs 8s.i think thats about the baddest that i know of but he don't drive it on the street.one of my freinds has been telling people that my car runs now so theres alot of gm cars that want some.we have a bunch of guys that are privledged.driving cars bought by rich parents.if i get beat we will just have to start testing the nitrous sooner, lol today will be fun....

I've been trying to get my old man to break his sunbeam tiger out to put a spankin on some people but he doesn't like to run it real hard. Plus it has 0 traction which makes it hard to get it to launch at all. Well off to do more body work today. Getting burned out on body work, ready to start some assembly on the convertible so I can get it in the booth

Bad,that post reminds me of fun 10 years ago.Miss that big time.As for the Sunbeam Tiger.Those are nasty ****'s.Only gears I could find,was a set of 3.55's marked "noisy" on the box.Keep tryin.

Bad,that post reminds me of fun 10 years ago.Miss that big time.As for the Sunbeam Tiger.Those are nasty ****'s.Only gears I could find,was a set of 3.55's marked "noisy" on the box.Keep tryin.
love those little hotrods,i painted one some years back orange. stock color.it had a worked 302 in it.it was a cool lession in power to weight ratio's.......

You already know W2's kick ***,with tunnel rams.(hint,hint)! Once you assemble your latest package,just a thought.....

You already know W2's kick ***,with tunnel rams.(hint,hint)! Once you assemble your latest package,just a thought.....
man that would be for show and tell.would rather have indy single plane adapted for 4500 carb.and not that pro street runt 750.we're talking 1050..

Been there,done that .8082 1050,2 circuit So sweet ,with gear....

gonna have 4.56! yes! you know what i'm listening to,lights out!bet it's spinning 6800 thru the lights now....

Local guy,with a Crapmaro,made some coin,with less in Sparks,during the July show.Hypers in it.Sold it to someone else,thumps today.You know what to do,please be careful.

Local guy,with a Crapmaro,made some coin,with less in Sparks,during the July show.Hypers in it.Sold it to someone else,thumps today.You know what to do,please be careful.
tim,i will be careful.i'm not gonna hit it with the spray until i get it dialed in at the track first, and thatgoes for suspension pinion angle etc etc...

-
Back