my low buck street and strip ride

-
Just found your thread. Cool build for sure!!
thanks ,but it's nothing like yours.that thing is gonna be fun.mine suffers from not enough money to get what i really want /need.but i still tryed to make it as cool as i could.

thanks ,but it's nothing like yours.that thing is gonna be fun.mine suffers from not enough money to get what i really want /need.but i still tryed to make it as cool as i could.

Yeah but at least your gunna be having some fun really soon! Me not the case.:banghead:

We get you the right shade of lipstick on the right part of town & bang! Money problem solved!

We get you the right shade of lipstick on the right part of town & bang! Money problem solved!
damn you guys are just wrong.lol just need some more decent repair jobs or cam swaps or any other mods.good thing for me is most new mechanics cant tune a carb or mess with a dist.or drum brakes for that matter.

No kidding.At the parts house,everyone blabs turbos,and how badass stock 318 Magnum trucks are.I mention 4500 stalls,head porting,solid lifter cam adjustment,eyes glaze over.Still get a kick,out of it.Bad,you posted about a small block,send me a pm on specs.

why not i thought you were close.....?

Probably 6 mos. I just don't know how long the Body & Paint is going to take. Everyone I know who has got their body work & paint done has took a lot longer than expected. I still have a little more fab work in the trunk, mounting the cells etc. The fuel cell I ordered will take 3 weeks to get here.

damn louis,just get that thing jambed and get it runnung dammit! your worse than i am.loli could never be as patient as you....:cya:

anyway wrenched on the car today,took the damn carb off 5 times trying to make it idle,gotta pull it off tommorrow again,baseplate leaking air is kickin my ***,if i had a different baseplate icould get on with tuning ......

Sorry for intruding,"Bridge of sighs",comes to mind........ If I can find one,call it done.

Sorry for intruding,"Bridge of sighs",comes to mind........ If I can find one,call it done.
thanks man holley **** used to be everywhere,**** you could find them in the street! now scarce here..u f o doctor doctor now

didn't do **** to the car today, went to the bodyshop where saetuns car is and helped him pull his dash.on the way back stopped by vic hubbard and rolled thru the camaro and mustang show.by the time we got back it was raining so ...... anyway saetuns car is ready to prime.looks very straight now .:finga:eek:h yeah bad co.

Totally forgot about that that show but just remembered it was my wife's college graduation from the nursing program so that was a little more important than a mustang and camero meet. Plus the shitty weather doesn't help.

Totally forgot about that that show but just remembered it was my wife's college graduation from the nursing program so that was a little more important than a mustang and camero meet. Plus the shitty weather doesn't help.
the weather was bad the cars were all ppretty much late model mustangs some camaros. **** best car we saw i think was a cool little falcon.you are lucky you didnt waste your gas,money,time lol

Bad440, I couldn't help but notice in your pics that you're running a 6A box. With the mods & impending NOS shot, I'd probably run a rev limiter maybe around 7k. Just something to think about.

~Sae

thought about it,o k i;ll run an al box .found a 7000 pill on e bay five bucks and five for shipping.still messing with the dreaded air leaking baseplate.actually i put some bushings in it last night so today i'm gonna see if it still leaks.if it does it's gonna be a bit before i can get a fix for it.:banghead::disgust::help::dontknow:

IT F>>>>> WORKS! i carefully took apart the whole baseplate.put the nylon bushings in the primary side.no vacume leak anymore.it idles a whole lot better now. no up and down flunctuation.:happy6::thebirdm:O:):toothy7::glasses8::wav::supz::lol:

-
Back