my low buck street and strip ride

-
worked on the car today,and took some more pics.the first pic is of the nitrous plate,the second is where i put the button for the purge setup,also got a shot of te bottle and moroso battery box,and the a bodies only decal on the top of the windshield.:toothy1::poke::king:it's getting there.for the nitrous i only have the arming switch and the trigger to hook up.the trigger i think it will go under the gas pedal.for full throttle activation....and hooked up the light on fuel pressure gauge

Starting to look a little gassy mike!! Nothing like getting that extra kick in the *** at full throttle. That's the best way to set it up.

yeah i didn't want to have to hold a button down ,i think it'll be alot easier to use this way. got a hold of monte smith today,told me some tuning stuff, and hp=jet sizes 55n-47f=100 63n-53f=150 71n-61f=180 they run better with a ten size spread he told me. not like the old too rich fuel jetting.:burnout::thumbup:now if we could get jeff to get a kit we'll put his *** in the 12s:burnout::poke:

thanks bomber,man wiring always takes me a while to do,but it was fnn cold tonite.40 degrees.my old lady came outside at eight oclock tonite and said i was nuts!anyway now need to make a bracket to hold the trigger on the pedal and get the bottle filled!:D

Go get it! Always used the throttle switch,on my Holleys.One less eliminatation in error,when in battle,

Havent been on in a while and just caught the build. Gonna be one sick little sleeper. Wanted to go with W2's on my 360 build but aint in the budget so it looks like a port job on my J's or maybe a set of X's if I can get a good enough deal. W2 small blocks are some BBC eaters man. Not to change subject, but what would you consider fair for a set of unmolested X heads? Found two sets locally, just not sure after figuring in cost of rebuild and port work. Thanx for any and all help, and again props on the Dart!!:prayer:

thanks man, well people trying to get rich off some parts nowdays.i have a set of x heads that i started to port and stopped cause i got the w2s.i would off them for two bills and the ride....:burnout:

Damn,all the shredded cheese falls in your lap,in a daily driver.Imagine, a nitrous pass,with a passenger eating tacos. That,would be some serious clean up! Sorry B.D,couldn't resist.........

hey bomber, how cold a plug did you use spraying.i have autolite 63s stock is 66 but these are projected tip. dont they need to be the plugs that the porclin is not past the threads?

msd 6 blaster 2 msd billet dist,lol the only billet on the car....

3923 ,was the lowest option,I had.Autolites are easy to understand.What are you,referring as 12?

Damn! Can anybody tell me how i figuire out shipping cost on those heads?! Do you have a lot of intrest in them, or you think theyll still be around next month? Just askin by the way. Not askin you to hold on to them or anything.

Matter of fact, the only porting experience I have is on an aluminum honder kart motor. If i were to buy them, would you be interested in shootin me a price if you finnished up the work?:D

we can work somthing out.i havent tried to get rid of them so no intrest at all.you are the only one i have told about them.:cya:

-
Back