my low buck street and strip ride

-
Good to hear,glad it runs again.
thanks man,as soon as i can get jeff over here,we will have a vid posted so y'all can hear it .sounds much better.now to finish the wiring and get the bottle filled and see whats up....:D

Know, what's up:D Seen spray, on W2's.Most efficient port,SBM,125 to 150 ft.- lbs of torque hit,with the button.Well,:glasses7:

Right on Mike!!! Great news!!! Up in Reno until Monday night but I dont have the boy this coming week, ill hit you up when im back in town. Shooting over to Summit Racing in Sparks tomorrow, need anything.

Right on Mike!!! Great news!!! Up in Reno until Monday night but I dont have the boy this coming week, ill hit you up when im back in town. Shooting over to Summit Racing in Sparks tomorrow, need anything.
yeah pick me up one ofthose 440 inch smallblocks, i'll pay you when you get here....lol :supz::poke:actually #82 holley jets one pair, if u remember

that scoop looks a bit out of place on that car. i would even venture to say that it would hurt your et more than it would benefit.

that is a big *** scoop.i would never bolt that crap on my car, unless i had a camaro.someone needs to lighten up thier chevy.

Went over to Bad440's place today & shot some video of the 360.

[ame="http://youtu.be/01zAmwypTRU"]302 Found[/ame]

[ame="http://youtu.be/xM-91zYO9IE"]302 Found[/ame]

Was great meeting you and jeff today mike. We will have to get together again soon and tinker. Your engine sounds real good. That cam sounds nice. Thought you were going for a driveway burnout!!! Done a few of those in the past but not in my own driveway. Ha! Take care man.

it was good meeting you too,your little dart rocks it a damn sleeper thats for sure.thanks for the good comments,the throttle shaft on that carb was loose,i took it apart and tried to bush it but i think it needs one of those kits or a different baseplate alltogether.hopefully the guy wanting the camaro doors comes thru with the 4781 carb.that'll help, and i have to put the fuelpump in a better spot, gravity is not feeding it....hey jeff thanks

This adjustment could not have been performed correctly without the obligatory cigarette!

Attachments

• Mike.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 591
Anytime, Mike! Did the Camaro guy come through with the Holley?
no he did come and give me cash for the doors though.woulda rather had the carb.guess i'm gonna look for a baseplate in the meantime i'm gonna try to bush the throttle shaft in the primary side.:banghead:

got the bottle mounted in the trunk,rockin all day on deep purple and black sabbath one.hooked up the purge to a button on the steering wheel.ran the feed line from the bottle,under the car and up the drivers side to the solinoid.bought a rebuild kit cause i needed the gasket between the center and baseplate.so tommorow is carb day.also have to change up the fuel lineto the pump from the tank, its not getting a good feed on it...:read2::clock:

Sounds like a productive day. Going to be wild on the shot and one hell of a ride.

Sure sounds sweet! Love the sound of solid flat tappets.
thanks man,just say no to hydro cams ismy habit.sounds a little better now today i took the carb apart again,put in a 3.5 power valve.hey whats stock jets on a 4779? 70s?fixed fuel pickup issue filter is now underhood.fills half acoffee can a big one in 15 seconds.

-
Back