my low buck street and strip ride

-
Looks like it is moving forward and looking great, I have never seen a battery box like that :glasses7: Very nice build :cheers: and it's going to be a fast ride for sure :burnout:

Caught your thread this morning on that.Should be noticeable with your. 3.23s.

Caught your thread this morning on that.Should be noticeable with your. 3.23s.
thats what i thought too especialy with the 26 inch tall slicks.i think it'll put the front up on it's bumpstops pretty good

Mike let me know if you need a hand when you drop it in.

Read: "Hurry the hell up & drop it in!!"

I have a few mopar folk,in Pismo.If needed,I can check for some gears,if needed,440.

I have a few mopar folk,in Pismo.If needed,I can check for some gears,if needed,440.
that would be too cool!been tryin to swap this 489 third member for somthing better for my combo for a minute now.the pig in the car is in great shape too. check my avatar lol.i also have a good 323 open third member that can be thrown in on a deal ....lol thanks bomber!

I lookie,440.May take a while,but I will check.Thanks,on the pig numbers.Rule 1,of being cheap:patience,man!(lol)

love part choices on your motor ...you get that thing geared up and dialed in it will be a monster . nice job!

Bad,just saw your torque converter.May ,I inquire what type?

today i took off the front bumper the gravel shield between the fenders,fixed a bent up lower radiator support.took off right lower control arm so i could change the pivot bushing and cleaned up the k frame with a big *** wire wheel.bought some vht epoxy gloss black paint for the k member.gonna paint underhood red and black out behind the grill so it looks decent.

Looks like it is moving forward and looking great, I have never seen a battery box like that :glasses7: Very nice build :cheers: and it's going to be a fast ride for sure :burnout:
thanks mike, the battery box was a birthday present from my wife.summit has them.cost 100 bucks though....but i am moving forward,

Nice Dart Bad, i like what your doing to it..especially the blue bottle in the trunk:)...speaking of that there is a guy around my town that has a pro street 90's mustang with 2 nitrous bottles in the middle of the trunk both painted red and got some custom decals made up that say "Louisianna Hot Sauce"...kinda funny :D

Nice Dart Bad, i like what your doing to it..especially the blue bottle in the trunk:)...speaking of that there is a guy around my town that has a pro street 90's mustang with 2 nitrous bottles in the middle of the trunk both painted red and got some custom decals made up that say "Louisianna Hot Sauce"...kinda funny :D
yeah i can only spray about a 150 shot, i dont want to break it .thanks for the kind words,mike

random question did you just use high temp engine paint for your intake manifold...getting ready to paint my air gap and didnt know if there was a good brand of high temp paint to use for it since its aluminum and such

-
Back