my low buck street and strip ride

-
Now get that manifold back on the car and get the car to the track.:D
Have you installed the gears yet? I have a full bottle of NOS you can use at the track if you want...The NOS is free to you but you can't keep my bottle. lol

Now get that manifold back on the car and get the car to the track.:D
Have you installed the gears yet? I have a full bottle of NOS you can use at the track if you want...The NOS is free to you but you can't keep my bottle. lol
the manifold will be going on on the fourth when i get the gaskets from jegs.no the gears are not installed yet. i need to get a crush sleeve eliminater still.going to order that on the second of april.last but not least,hell yes i will take you up on your offer!i think testing it with your experience will be most beneficial.i'm thinking that i should start with the 100 hp jets.should i have it set to turn on at full throttle,or ??? i think that would be easiest for me.and thank you steve i am trying hard to get everything sorted out with my buisness so i can get there often.(mobile mechanic)

Cool deal with the moblie mechanic. I own a mobile repair business and work in Napa. www.stevesperformance.net/

I would be more than happy to help you out just let me know when. I bought a Wed night drag pass so I should be out every Wed night. I would start with the 100 shot and go up from there. I also have a bottle heater and NOS bottle pressure gauge if needed.

Hey Steve my name is Rick I live in Fairfield. First off I've seen your Pontiac tons of times at the track and didn't know that was your wife in the dodge. Do you have a good machinist that you could recommend in our area? I use to use Bill Bradshaw but sadly he passed away. He was a good friend and was meticulous on his balancing and machine work. Most guys don't want to work on mopar stuff like Bailey Bros etc. let me know if you have someone good. Hope to see you guys run soon. With Mike too!

rick bailey bros. do chevrolets mostly iwas told to stay away from them.over byme i use chris elby.he does lots of mopar circle track engines and knows the buisness of chryslers....

Cool deal with the moblie mechanic. I own a mobile repair business and work in Napa. www.stevesperformance.net/

I would be more than happy to help you out just let me know when. I bought a Wed night drag pass so I should be out every Wed night. I would start with the 100 shot and go up from there. I also have a bottle heater and NOS bottle pressure gauge if needed.
thanks steve i will.as soon as i get the gears in the next wed i will be there...seems like forever since i raced....

Hey Steve my name is Rick I live in Fairfield. First off I've seen your Pontiac tons of times at the track and didn't know that was your wife in the dodge. Do you have a good machinist that you could recommend in our area? I use to use Bill Bradshaw but sadly he passed away. He was a good friend and was meticulous on his balancing and machine work. Most guys don't want to work on mopar stuff like Bailey Bros etc. let me know if you have someone good. Hope to see you guys run soon. With Mike too!

Hi Rick,
Bailey Bros does all my machine work. Sam Bailey is as smart they come. All his equipment is top notch and his shop is so clean you could eat off the floor. He just built a 540 N/A mopar for a friend of mine and it has gone 8.10s and over 166 mph in a 2600# door car. His sprint car motors are making 900HP out of a 410 cid. Sam can make any engine run awesome. The problem with Bailey Bros is he is a 2 man shop and he can get real busy with sprint car motors and those are his priority. Other options are Daves machine in Newark. He does alot of Mopar stuff. You can also call Tri valley machine in Pacheco. T.O.E. racing is down town Suisun and Tony builds some bad *** engines also. Tony built the 572 engine in Teri Moreheads car and that thing runs 7.40s Take care and we will see you at the track sometime.

Thanks for all the info guys. I actually have experience with most of the machine shops for Chevy applications but none for mopar. Amos at tri valley did the machine work on my 555 I had in my drag boat and bailey bros use to do all of our 360 Chevy motors in our sprint cars. A lot of those guys don't like to fool with mopar stuff for some reason. They act like there is special tooling required or ?. Bill Bradshaw use to do all of my machine and balancing in Fairfield. The guy was a wizard when it came to machining. Unfortunately he is no longer with us, or it would be a no brainer. Appreciate all the info guys thanks. All I'm shooting for is to yank the front wheels up on slicks, then drive it home! That's not too much to ask right? Guess I might need a couple of big hair dryers to do that! Lol.

Thanks for all the info guys. I actually have experience with most of the machine shops for Chevy applications but none for mopar. Amos at tri valley did the machine work on my 555 I had in my drag boat and bailey bros use to do all of our 360 Chevy motors in our sprint cars. A lot of those guys don't like to fool with mopar stuff for some reason. They act like there is special tooling required or ?. Bill Bradshaw use to do all of my machine and balancing in Fairfield. The guy was a wizard when it came to machining. Unfortunately he is no longer with us, or it would be a no brainer. Appreciate all the info guys thanks. All I'm shooting for is to yank the front wheels up on slicks, then drive it home! That's not too much to ask right? Guess I might need a couple of big hair dryers to do that! Lol.
no you need yourhealthy smallblockand a transbrake.and some 4 sonthing gears ,that small car you ill be good to go.....:burnout:

damn almost forgot.got the tubes epoxied in place.and my damn bike got stolen last night from in front of the store.sucks had that bike for 5 years.ride it everyday.pisses me off.....

damn almost forgot.got the tubes epoxied in place.and my damn bike got stolen last night from in front of the store.sucks had that bike for 5 years.ride it everyday.pisses me off.....

After you find the punk who stole it, run him down in the Dart and suck him through that massive carb :mumum:

Bummer man, thieves suck.

That suxx. Nothing worse than the feeling of getting something stolen from you. I bet you will find some crackhead riding it around.

That suxx. Nothing worse than the feeling of getting something stolen from you. I bet you will find some crackhead riding it around.
prob did't want to walk.gonna buy a bike tommorrow.heed to find another laid back seatpost.wiyjout it every bike feels like my knees are hitting the handlbars....

prob did't want to walk.gonna buy a bike tommorrow.heed to find another laid back seatpost.wiyjout it every bike feels like my knees are hitting the handlbars....

Get some ape-hangers for it then lol :glasses7:

Ahhh yes,lay back seat posts...... The best I found,was the GT style.

Hey,guy. The old A.C Delco standard.1 primary volt/5,000 secondary volts,across the board. That's standard ignition. God knows,on a MSD.Those capacitors,love voltage. BTW, C.C.R..... P.S.:, picked up,a new weapon,still negotiating.....

-
Back