My Luck

-
IMG_5894.gif

IMG_3351.gif

I wonder if Last one to post in this thread wins! will be next?

I'll bet the old My Luck went away because some people were arguing about politics on there right near the end...

In the buck store standing in line at the cashier, yes they actually still have cashier’s, there was a gent in front of me looking at a bag of candy. He looked at me a showed me the candy. I saw what was inside looked at the label it said liquorice pals, we looked at each other and broke out laughing. I said that’s not what we called them when I was a kid. He said never get away with that now.

Seriously? WTF?

I wasn't done swiping.....er, I mean, "borrowing"....the funny memes and pics off of there yet!

(But I do have about 400-500 of them saved on my work computer!:poke:)
So on Monday, you'll post em all back up?

So on Monday, you'll post em all back up?
All of 'em? Whoa, baby! That would take some doin'!

But seriously, I do have roughly that many, but I'm not sure all of them came from that thread, so "putting them back" might mean misplacing some of them.

Plus, since Mark Wainwright posted most of them originally, seems only fair that he should be the one to re-post them, not me.

Which makes me wonder....Anyone know of a site where I could upload all of the pics and memes I've swiped "borrowed" so Mark could download them for possible re-posting?

Jim

Last edited:
-
Back