My new 1964 Dodge d200 Crew Cab

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
If all goes well this will be in my driveway by the end of next week...... I have enough projects going on with the Demon, the Dart but I couldn't resist. Its a sickness!

ByFD9ImkKGrHqIOKiIEwPnZw5JsBMQOGmpn9_12.jpg

ByFD8mQmkKGrHqMOKjcEwhT4I7tjBMQOGkO5_12.jpg

ByFD84EGkKGrHqEOKj8Ew7fMfrdBMQOGlZIM_12.jpg

ByFDrBGkKGrHqYOKm8Ew9Bs7C7-BMQOGzcQuQ_12.jpg

WoW!!I,ve never seen one of those before in a 4 door version.That would make a great vehicle for hauling the trailer to the track,it also looks to be in great condition for it,s age.What engine is in it?

nice truck!

but the driveway caught my eyes. kool! are you actually using broken tiles? or man'd tiles?

Now I see it a cali photo. so not your drive.

WoW!!I,ve never seen one of those before in a 4 door version.That would make a great vehicle for hauling the trailer to the track,it also looks to be in great condition for it,s age.What engine is in it?

Its a slant 6 auto.... it used to be a slant 6 with a stick..... was changed years ago..... too cool eh?

I'm pretty excited about getting this truck....... The owner says it runs and drives just fine with new brakes on the front...... we will see!

But really how long did it take to do the driveway...I've done this type of work on a table but never on a DRIVEWAY. Are they layed in concrete...sand...

oh...nice truck too.

But really how long did it take to do the driveway...I've done this type of work on a table but never on a DRIVEWAY. Are they layed in concrete...sand...

oh...nice truck too.

I don't know, that is not my driveway. that is the driveway of the person I bought the truck from in California ! I'm in SW PA and a driveway like that would not be a good idea!

I was gonna say that I see them come up for sale every so often in the LA area craigslist, then I saw the plates. I almost grabbed one of them a couple of times, but always end up talking myself out of it :angry7: One of these days I'll pull the trigger too.

Man that is just what I want!! Im thinking about selling my 99 F150 crew cab and getting something older, but have been hesitating cuz you never see the older ones in a crew cab. Wanna sell it and make saaayyyy ooooh $200 bucks??? LOL

Man that is just what I want!! Im thinking about selling my 99 F150 crew cab and getting something older, but have been hesitating cuz you never see the older ones in a crew cab. Wanna sell it and make saaayyyy ooooh $200 bucks??? LOL

Maybe.............. if my wife is still loading her pistol when it gets delivered it may be worth a 200.00 flip!

-
Back