my new 69 cuda

-

440valiant

cuda
Reaction score
hey, im new here.

But anyways here is my 1969 barracuda that i just bought a week ago. There is quite a bit of rust but once its done it will be sweet. Im thinking about a 6-pack hood

In the near future im looking to install a 500 stroker in it. Kinda want to make a sleeper, but no to much

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2989631

welcome looks like a nice project have fun with it keep us updated Good Luck Justin

Looks like a great car to start out with. Hope to see progress pictures. This is a great forum, enjoy.

Hi Rylan,

Is this the '69 that you had picked up and posted on BBD? Welcome to FABO! I think you are going to like it here. BTW: Maybe you can fill everyone here on how your purchase came about and all challenges you faced.

Hi Rylan,

Is this the '69 that you had picked up and posted on BBD? Welcome to FABO! I think you are going to like it here. BTW: Maybe you can fill everyone here on how your purchase came about and all challenges you faced.

hah yes its me,

sure i will fill everyone in.

well im 15 and i just sold my valiant and i was looking for another car, then on craigslist i came across a 69 barracuda, i instantly wanted and needed it. i asked my mom and of course she said "NO". Over the coarse of the next week or so i kept on asking her, and eventually she let me go take a look at it...................... A few days later she said i could have it, i was so happy,the main reason she let me get it is because she liked the color, and i have to paint it the original color or she will take it away. Anyhow, i managed to get a $ 5000 bank loan to buy the barracuda. Now i just have to sell my 69 Buick Riviera and i will be all paid off. And i will also have a sweet 69 cuda to beat the stupid ricers at my school. My plans are to fix it up this summer slowly and hopefully drop a 500 stroker in it and put some sweet suspension up her.

I probably wont get any progress on it until summer, but once i get started in summer, watch out. I have no school so i will be working on it 10 hours a day 7 days a week.

Just hope i have some money floating around to support the "Rustacuda":cheers:

-
Back