My new daily driver. 1984 dodge rampage

-
2.2/2.5 are tough tough tough, with two things to look at. Timing belt and head gaskets. (I didn't look back, but didn't I mention this in an earlier post on this thread?)
I've had a lot of these, both turbo and non turbo. They are tough!

Well, why'd you do that?

It's had an off idle stumble since I put the weber on. Barely made it home the other day. Fuel all over the intake. Not sure how it could get like that unless it was messed up from day one.

9A9BC999-4AF9-4448-B6FE-5329531637D8.jpeg

Hit a deer this morning. Called it in. They asked me if I wanted it. I’m kicking myself for declining. Guys at work said they could have butchered it in the shop from one of the hoists.

View attachment 1715115322

Hit a deer this morning. Called it in. They asked me if I wanted it. I’m kicking myself for declining. Guys at work said they could have butchered it in the shop from one of the hoists.

you didnt time that right
the rampage is designed with that cone nose it will scoop the deer up, fling it over the top and right in the bed

No jerky at the show in June? I was gonna bring a beer that paired well with venison.

I've got a wedding to go to anyway. Why would they have it during mopars in the park is beyond me.

Hello..... Hello.... anybody still out there? I'm still driving my Rampage and I want to keep it. I need to swap out the carb, rip out the vacuum lines, and put in an electronic ignition. patch some holes and.....

I need help.
Trucksa.jpg

Wow ! that's a clean little ride. love those rampages.
Here in California, some tweeker would have got a hold of that... fixed it himself, until nothing worked, then filled it with dirty clothes..

Carb wise, a Weber 32/36 is the way to go. As soon as the Holley screwed up on any of my carbd 2.2s I went to the Weber. You can toss all the emissions crap. Only vacuum line you need to keep goes to the spark control module beside the battery.

I always thought they should have brought the Rampage back on the Avenger FWD chassis with the 300 hp 3.6L V6 engine.

5E789A1D-A131-4715-83A2-0C445A23800A.jpeg

Looks like my TC3 must have, before the back end rotated on me after hitting what looked like a brake drum, car wanted to go left from then on. For the price you paid, are you going to crudely patch it to keep it going?

-
Back