My New FABO Reality Show...Rani, I'ma Callin' You Out!!!

-
you already won the beauty pagent segment of this show ....your beautiful :prayer:

Sooo you tryin' to distract/blind side me with your charm eh?? disgust:love1: You know good n well those tactics:downtown: make it hard to focus!!:tongue3: I think its time to try on another outfit get down to business!! :batman: LOL

Sooo you tryin' to distract/blind side me with your charm eh?? disgust:love1: You know good n well those tactics:downtown: make it hard to focus!!:tongue3: I think its time to try on another outfit get down to business!! :batman: LOL

Uh oh, has it come down to this?

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 558
Me's a feelin' a lot like our kitty friend there. Oop, gotta go, Mrs. C wants to be dropped off at the show, it is ladies night ya know!!!LOL Geof

YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW i need a lot of dollar bills to roll up ....we gonna have a party. i better see some shakin'

the bouncer may have to kick me out for getting rowdy on tables and hadling the performer too rough J/K

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 526
that sounds soooo bad but in all seriousness

i have to decide whether to put a radio ......now is the time to decide to fix the radio hole or make it in to a clean looking delete plate

what do you guys think .....A. superstock motif and radio delete

or B. fix the radio hole and put a radio in even if its non-functional, the radio still has the light at night plus adds sparkle to the dash.

either way i dont care about the radio actually being functional .....no radio stations in north America plays my jams anyway /........plus when im driving a mopar its game-face only ...no distractions

i like to hear and feel the engine only...and become one with car....the car is an extension of my limbs.

Well I'm ready for mens night...I think i'll pass on steve..nothin personal bud :D

Attachments

• PC281588.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 527
  • PC281587.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 544
  • PC281586.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 548
i think if i have a radio ......when Mr. Steve is around it will only play one song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhCzx7ohyM"]LMFAO - I'm Sexy And I Know It [Lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

*****this is where Rani backs away slowly blushing*****

internet pics to help me decide ...i feel like its a big decision and tough choice

Attachments

• inside-barracuda.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 545
  • 0109155_6z+1968_Plymouth_Barracuda+Interior_View_Dashboard.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 547
RanoDart70 I would go for the radio delete its a much cleaner look and I want to do that to the dash in my 69 cuda

Rani, I like the radio deleat my self. You can always put a radio under the seat.

I've never seen a radio delete plate for a 2nd gen cuda??? I wonder if you could do some mods/switches to fill the radio holes?? I wonder if maybe a "barracuda" script, or "fish" would fit in the radio hole??

I don't know if I can vote an Rani's radio mini poll or not, but since I am a musician, I would vote for the radio. Now, only my GTX even has a radio, but I am dying for the day I can blast my bluegrass music through the speaker(s) of any of my cars!!

Now, as for that stack o' cash there. I would gladly double that to see Rani and Steve go head to head on a duet of "I'm Sexy and I Know It", speedo's optional!! I read in a post that Rani makes her own clothes, can she whip up matching outfits for herself AND Steve-o??? Talk about "reveal" day!!!LOL!!! Geof

I would be honored/thrilled/excited to sport/model some of Ranis "glitter creations", before the "reveal", but to be honest I dont think that is her style!(pics please??) LOL. I'd be kinda worried about a wardrobe "malfunction" and have another "Nipplegate" on my hands....oh the way my frickin mind works sometimes :banghead:

Anyway, today I sandblasted my bezel ...I was nervous as heck, I didnt want to hammer it too hard, so I turned the psi on the cabinet down to about 45 PSI and my media was well used, so it wasnt too aggressive. I couldnt find any "plastic cleaner" so Im gonna test the Kleen-Flo Brake Cleaner 1st. Then I took "C"'s advice with the Adhesion Promoter and from Duplicolor, Chrome is Dupe as well......we will see how it turns out.

Attachments

• DSCF9705 (Medium).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 470
  • DSCF9708 (Medium).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 476
Much to my surprise, the FedEx guy dropped off Cosgig's dash frame at my basement door yesterday morning. It's very rare to get a Saturday delivery out here in the boonies.

That's a BIG BOX Geof! It's almost as tall as I am.

Since it was already blasted I'm leaving it where it is to keep any surface rust to a minimum until I can get started on the work (so no pics yet). I might have to fly the show's production crew in here for some in-shop video of the bodywork or something. :-D

I'll keep ya'll apprised of progress as it occurs. Geof and Nella, please allow me to thank you once again publicly for your business and your confidence in my abilities! I'm honored to be involved in this and hope to do it justice.

OK!! guys & dolls the prototype winner take all trophy has been completed-- it not only is a valuable trophy, but is a functional tool as well!!

Let me know what ye'all think.

not sure how to add lettering to commemorate the event-- suggestions welcome!!

Lawrence

Attachments

• christmas 2012 003 (Large).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 460
  • christmas 2012 004 (Large).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 465
Vdart, that is awesome!! Now to find a way to stall Leanna with Geoff/Nellas frame.....hmmm maybe I will dig thru more of my glamour shots!!

OK!! guys & dolls the prototype winner take all trophy has been completed-- it not only is a valuable trophy, but is a functional tool as well!!

Let me know what ye'all think.

not sure how to add lettering to commemorate the event-- suggestions welcome!!

Lawrence

Lawrence, I must say that the trophy absolutely ROCKS!!!!! Man, that thing is sweet!! You just upped the ante to notches unknown!!! Can't say I'm gonna win it, but I sure would be proud to say that I did!!! Thanks for being a part of the crew here on "The Gauntlet", it takes a village, and right now, you're our own Mayor McCheese!!! Geof

Much to my surprise, the FedEx guy dropped off Cosgig's dash frame at my basement door yesterday morning. It's very rare to get a Saturday delivery out here in the boonies.

That's a BIG BOX Geof! It's almost as tall as I am.

Since it was already blasted I'm leaving it where it is to keep any surface rust to a minimum until I can get started on the work (so no pics yet). I might have to fly the show's production crew in here for some in-shop video of the bodywork or something. :-D

I'll keep ya'll apprised of progress as it occurs. Geof and Nella, please allow me to thank you once again publicly for your business and your confidence in my abilities! I'm honored to be involved in this and hope to do it justice.

Well Leanna, all I can say is WOOHOO!!! I can't believe that we are finally able to count ourselves among the MANY satisfied receipients of your great skills!! Nella went with me to send the box and she said the same thing...that's a BIG box!!!LOL!!

Now, don't let Steve blind you with any of "those" pictures, he already took out 1/2 of our viewing audience. Just turn up the radio and ignore his calls!!

Better check inside the box too, might be a present from Nella in there!! Love ya, G&N

-
Back