My new interior by Legendary

-

oldwirebender

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my new interior on my Cuda. The first one is a before. The carpet looked like felt, and the seats and headliner were hand sewn. Very amateur! I need to figure out what to do about the kick panels and have the head liner installed. The headliner is one thing I am going to leave to the pros.:munky2:

100_0681.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

002.jpg

What a difference a day (and several hundred dollars) make! Looks really nice. BTW: Do I spy an 8-track in there? :thumbup:

PS I can't believe you got rid of the "pissed off Tweety Bird" floor mats. ;)

Very nice improvement, especially the seats, they look 300% better.

Did you get the gauges from EZ wiring?

I have the same ones but my odometer is analogue.

tach.jpg

Yup! That's a genuine n.o.s. Kraco in-dash AM Fm 8-track. It works Too! 8 track cartridges aren't hard to find, but almost all of them need repaired. Most of them aren't hard to fix. Those twetty bird floor mats are a real collector's item!

I got the gauges off of E-bay. The only problem I have, is the fuel guage runs backward with the OEM sending unit.

Wow those look great!!! Forgive me for being a little slow but who did you get the seat covers from? Right now my Cuda has red seats and carpet, thats gotta change because the Florida heat is going to be a bear on the rear.

I really love a clean interior in a car. To me it's more important than a paint job...Yours looks very nice!

-
Back