My New Office

-
Nice office. At times will have a great view.

Hit the road in the morning, heading for Virginia, might need to take waders with me.LOL

Don't think you're hidin them tire marks in the street either. lol

Cruising through PA.

Attachments

• tunnel.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 276
  • LShill.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 285
  • May they RIP.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 293
I quit the idiots I was driving for, after being offered a new job. I start the new job on Saturday! I went from an 8 year old power unit to this:

2012 International Prostar.

With all the goodies, company paid cell phone, trucker's GPS, full benefit package, paid holidays, vacation after 6 months and the biggie about a 300.00 dollar a week raise, I am STOKED.

Attachments

• prostar.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 247
Let me be the first to say congrats.....you guys are away from home more than me, makes it hard to get any work done around the house.

damn....though I was gonna be the first..lol

Let me be the first to say congrats.....you guys are away from home more than me, makes it hard to get any work done around the house.

damn....though I was gonna be the first..lol

Out 5 days, home 2. Not a bad deal.

I will be doing Texas runs, maybe I'll find some good parts down there for my car!

Nothing wrong at all with a pay raise, and a new truck.
Good luck.

Bad *** truck. Congrats on the change. What will you be hauling (besides ***) ?

Ma Snart

Awesome dealio. Congrats.

Thanks, I'm stoked, just got the call this morning. They called me last week and asked if I'd be interested in a dedicated run to Texas. Then they threw out the perks, pay etc. and it was a no brainer. Did my DOT physical and drug screen last Friday and I am set to go.

-
Back