my newly aquired a body

-

cnrtybyathrt

Reaction score
well i put wing and hood scoop on it wheels dual exhust and blew out air shorts already there paid 800 for it 1974 318 2v

DUSTER3.jpg

Looks like a good project, but I don't know about that wing.........
What about a factory style A-body go-wing?

yea i know but never really cared for factory wing i do have the aar spoiler i think they car it new in box for it sat it on but kinda like this look better

i think this is a case where less is better. ditch the scoop and wing, and you would have a sweet car. right now it just looks like something from joe dirt.

The huge wing just doesn't fit well with the body lines IMO. It's not that I'm necessarily a purist when it comes to A-bodies, I just think it is too distracting on a body style that doesn't need extra help in the looks dept. A go-wing adds a cool touch without detracting from the already cool Duster,,,IMO.

The wing caught my eye right off the bat but I thought top fuel not rice burner, but now that its been said I can see it both ways. Still a nice car wing or not.

Wow....some of you guys are tough on the new kid.

Welcome to FABO, looks like a good project!! :cheers:

Welcome to FABO. Great people and the best A-body techs around. You're going to have fun here, but you'll have lots more fun if you'll PLEASE LOSE THE 'ricer' WING.
As said before, the scoop is 'old-school' (I used the same style scoop on my '69 Dart back in the early '70s) but the wing just screams "poseur ricer". It just doesn't go on any Mopar. Put on a 'go wing' if you must have any type of wing.
PLEASE

Holy wing batman! Other than that I say nice car. You got a good deal on her. Good luck on the build and welcome to the site.

Welcome to FABO. Nice score on the Duster. The wing stick out like a sore thumb. It just doesn't fit with the lines on a Duster. But it is your and you can do what you like with it. We won't hold it against ya and you'll still be welcome here.

Wylde1.

Welcome to FABO, but as a Duster owner I say Ricer and Duster just don't mix, By the way I love the car it can really be cool

Normally I am supportive when someone does something to their car that they like, but this time I will make an exception. Please take that wing off of there. Is nothing sacred anymore?

It is your car and you are ultimately the master of the car's destiny, Personally, I would have already unbolted the wing but it is yours and it is a Mopar so have fun and welcome to FABO. Enjoy your stay and even though it may seem kind of hard that a lot of the posters are letting you know their opinion of the wing on your car, remember that we are all here to help you and to Mopar purists, the wing is not "natural" but like I said It is your car. Hang around and have fun!!!!!!!

looks like a great car but i agree with the others there are a few different types of wings that were on these cars

or you can do a spolier hope this helps

do what you want its your car have fun

welcome to the best site on the net

70dusterfs7.jpg

3802238325_8cc0f5d269.jpg

-
Back