My opinion after 4.5 years here at FABO.

-
LOL, I'll have to agree, 68 and 69 darts are the best, but then I'm a bit biased!

I'm a 69 Swinger kinda guy...

69dart.jpg

gtxanddart.jpg

Obviously, there's only one correct answer:

2602989496_80d1128c5d.jpg

=P~ If the owner of this car (and two classic Volvos, by the looks of it) is a member here- your car is kickass.

Seriously, though, I gotta give the edge to the '69 Dart. Second choice for me would be the '66 Barracuda.

Thats your oppinion i think darts look too much like boxes(square)..this is the best looking a-body ever to come out of Detroit..the '70/'71 duster..

DSCF0232.jpg

Okay Guys you do realize what they say about "oppinons" I think they all look great, especially mine:bootysha: Love this site.

IMG_1729.jpg

I love the 68 dart, the 68 cuda fastback, and the 70 dart...I have all but one of those cars...i really really want a 68 dart....

Although all of the above mentioned cars are near perfect, I think they finally got it just right with the Demon. Then again, I am biased.

Jack

notangl [640x480].jpg

68 & 69 Dart does it for me. I can think of no other model I would prefer over one of these, from any manufacturer.

Sorry, 72 Dusters are the best of the best. :-D They are fastbacks and have the best looking tailights of the bunch.

Too bad Chrysler didn't make an A body with a Demon grill, Duster body, '72 Duster tailights, 70 Duster gauges, 440 six pack, Dana 60, A-833 overdrive and a 73 Duster twin snorkel scoop (functional).

The biggest drawback to all the '72 and up mopars are those generic sidemarkers,they're just so cheap looking..if i ever buy a '72 duster the first thing being replaced are the sidemarkers,with the much better looking ones from a '70-'71 duster...

Okay Guys you do realize what they say about "oppinons" I think they all look great, especially mine:bootysha: Love this site.

Love this car,but then again I am biased towards 70 Darts for a good reason...

The biggest drawback to all the '72 and up mopars are those generic sidemarkers,they're just so cheap looking..if i ever buy a '72 duster the first thing being replaced are the sidemarkers,with the much better looking ones from a '70-'71 duster...

Forgot to mention those damn sidemarkers....

After seeing a couple really nice original 68 Cuda fastbacks,I,m really gonna have to disagree.If I was to buy another A-body,the 68 fastback would be my choice.Then again,anything 340 makes me young again!:toothy10:

Have a close look at the pic of my Demon. I shaved the sidemarkers. hehe

Jack

-
Back