My other hobby

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
The bike on the far left is my favorite.
Single cylinder 500cc four stroke torque monster.

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 278
I had a TT500 single lunger Yamaha years ago and I know what you mean by torque monster. Front tire lasted forever cuss it was never on the ground.=P~

I miss my yz426f, sold it cause I got tired of having to drive over an hour just to ride somewhere! Nice bikes!!

Love those four strokes.

We used to ride all season long in Pennsylvania, and winter time was the best because we spiked our tires with hardware and could still climb anything the trails could dish out.....very, very fun riding two wheels on ice and snow.

My "yamahog" or "yamahahaha" (the nicknames my dad gave to my bike)

SANY0260.jpg

nothing fancy or spectacular. Just a 1978 DT125E with an MX175 top end. Doesn't take a whole lot of bike to move me around, since I weigh in at 124 pounds (5'11" and 124 lbs... I'm like a friggin fence post in clothes :D )

Sweet! I love all bikes and am seriously jonesing for a ride, but it just snowed again, damn it......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpSObv5vhtU&feature=related"]Top Fuel Nitro Harley Mashup 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Here's another just for fun.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWBv7WrnXw&feature=related"]Larry Spiderman McBride 5.9@215 mph pass - YouTube[/ame]

My baby I just built last winter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsN3SGwmMI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]KZ1000WalkAround1 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks guys.
That one I am working on in the picture was an 88 CR125 2 smoke but was getting a 200cc four stroke Honda engine in it for my daughter in the pic.
This was before the CRF bikes that came out a couple of years later, and my brother and I redid the frame to accept the four stroke motor.

That little bike kicked butt in the tight and twisty mountain trails after the motor change.

This is it the first day she took it out.

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 197
Thanks guys.
That one I am working on in the picture was an 88 CR125 2 smoke but was getting a 200cc four stroke Honda engine in it for my daughter in the pic.
This was before the CRF bikes that came out a couple of years later, and my brother and I redid the frame to accept the four stroke motor.

That little bike kicked butt in the tight and twisty mountain trails after the motor change.

This is it the first day she took it out.

Well...Let's hear it! :happy1::happy1:

I rode this left kicker everywhere. (I wouldn't have to worry about anybody stealing it, because I was the only one who could start it). I just sold it over the winter and plan on getting a new Husky or KTM over the spring. Can't decide if I want to get a super moto or just Enduro.

Attachments

• Husky1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 187
Decisions, Decisions :bounce:

Attachments

• 2007_Husqvarna_TE_610IE.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 2007KTM_525_EXC_Racing_02_1024x768.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 160
These were my boys first motorcycle's. An 86 Suzuki SP250 and a 1979 Honda XR80. They now have upgraded to Yamaha TTR230 and a Kawasaki 110. We also have three 'cherry' 1986 Suzuki Quads, 185, 230, and 230 Quadsport. There is also a 79 Yamaha GT80 that is almost showroom condition we actually put in vintage bike shows. My ride is a 100th Anniversary 1200C Sportster. Nice to have 'other hobbies'!

Attachments

• SP250 86.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 140
  • XR80 79.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Boys MC.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Harley.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 132
Sweet! I had a XL75 that I cut lawns for two summers to buy.... Actually Dad "Collected" the fruits of my labors (50 cents a lawn) minus fuel. Yes, I still owed him but I'm still thinking he pulled a fast on me, lol. :)

thank you for your service Button, great pic.

-
Back