My Other Project.

-

My*65*Dart

Reaction score
I don't think I ever showed you guys one of my other projects that I just started working on again. It's a 1963 Dodge Town Panel truck. I use to load this up with people back in high school every weekend and go to the drive-in!!! It originaly had a /6 with a 3 on the tree. I tore it completely down about 6 years ago. Frame was blasted & painted then reassembled. All new brakes,powdered coated wheels and made my own engine & tranny mounts and swaped in a 318 4-barrel and tranny from a '86 police car. It has dual exhaust with flowmaster muflers. All joints on the exhaust system were 360 welded (no clamps) and then high heat ceramic coated. I have the engine wired so I can start it and man does it sound sweet!!! Just dropped the body back on it and now I have to hang the front clip and start lining everything up so I can weld in some braces and repair front cab mounts anf floor. I posted this on the truck site but nobody talks over there like they do here???? Ok. I've done enough yacking for now.:D

Attachments

• Panel Truck.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 166
Very COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! Any pics from back in the high school days?

-
Back