My red duster in mopar muscle feature

-
Late to the party, but that's wonderful Mike. You're very deserving of this recognition. Congrats :thumleft:.

Awesome. You must be the guy camped out across the path from me the past couple years at the nats. Sharp car. We re the folks that usually have the blue power wagon that sits across from u.

Awesome. You must be the guy camped out across the path from me the past couple years at the nats. Sharp car. We re the folks that usually have the blue power wagon that sits across from u.

i am there at the end of the pavement by the swap and race section

Next year i ll come over and say hey. Congrats. Thats one badlilredduster.

Hey mike, I saw in the article that you're workin on a FM3 Duster next? Got a build thread? My wife wants either a FM3 or plum crazy duster so I'd love to keep up with your build!

Since I'm new to Mopar's, and would love to see this article can anyone tell me what the date is of this issue ?

Nice looking car.
Is this the one that was in some pictures with that weirdo running around calling himself "Mr Mopar"? I'm talking about some freaky looking dude with long hair and a shiny red satin jumpsuit?

Congrats, I think we all dream of this honor while we we are building our ride

I have noticed you lack a "FABO" sticker.[:\(

I have noticed you lack a "FABO" sticker.[:\(

yea i ve been on hear since 2004 and i havent got one yet i was getting one send to me 2 years ago i guest the mail really slow like me lol i would like to know where i can buy me a6 or so yes 6 of them can u help me mike

yea i ve been on hear since 2004 and i havent got one yet i was getting one send to me 2 years ago i guest the mail really slow like me lol i would like to know where i can buy me a6 or so yes 6 of them can u help me mike

You should have got one for becoming a gold member. There is some in the Fabo Store. The link is at the top of the page. But they are different than the one you get for supporting. Maybe pm Joey and let him know you never got yours.

You should have got one for becoming a gold member. There is some in the Fabo Store. The link is at the top of the page. But they are different than the one you get for supporting. Maybe pm Joey and let him know you never got yours.

thanks , ive been a gold memeber 4 or 5 year i have never got one thanks i;ll pm him

Very nice to see it again, I love to see other get the fame in writtinge about Abodys, most of the time it's about B-Bodys or E-Bodys so to see that yours got the fame is great news. Keep up the good work, wish mine looked as good as yours...

Attachments

• Duster-Duster.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 73
Very nice to see it again, I love to see other get the fame in writtinge about Abodys, most of the time it's about B-Bodys or E-Bodys so to see that yours got the fame is great news. Keep up the good work, wish mine looked as good as yours...

thanks a million i hoping this black one looks better then this one just about done

-
Back