Not open for further replies.

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
Yes you are reading correctly. Are you bored, annoyed , have a total dislike, or are otherwise displeased with the topics or comments I post. If so then here is your big chance to purchase something never before, and most likely never again offered in other stuff for sale. My silence for one week. I will not post anything for a period of one week for only $10.00. That's right just post the week you wish to purchase send me the money and YOU can own my silence.
So as to give everyone a fair chance my silence will start 04/1/12. In case of duplicate request for the same week I will honor the first request and follow all other offers as payment is received. So pony up the dough and BUY MY SILENCE.

This offer can not be combined with any other offers.

You should sale your support. Lets say someone says something (regardless of how stupid it is) you back them up. I.E. "You could buy a 426 Hemi from the factory in 1971 Duster and it cost less then a 1971 340 Duster". We all know its wrong but you back them up like saying "he's 100% right, I support that comment"
Just a thought, plus you could charge like $20.

The whole problem with this deal, is it's sorta like shopping for ladies clothes. I don't give a damn, one way or the other.

01565714_Cropped.jpg

So if I'm getting this correct......... for a price...... we could purchase........

The Silence Of The Hams!!!! :toothy7: \\:D/ :headbang: :dontknow: :sign5: :thumbrig: :thumblef: :poke: :toothy10: =D> :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Wylde1.

So if I'm getting this correct......... for a price...... we could purchase........

The Silence Of The Hams!!!! :toothy7: \\:D/ :headbang: :dontknow: :sign5: :thumbrig: :thumblef: :poke: :toothy10: =D> :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Wylde1.
Ham singular.

Good one .

I don't know Ray; Did you say something to offend/sanction/bemoan/redicule or something foolish???????What's up????????

Yes you are reading correctly. Are you bored, annoyed , have a total dislike, or are otherwise displeased with the topics or comments I post. If so then here is your big chance to purchase something never before, and most likely never again offered in other stuff for sale. My silence for one week. I will not post anything for a period of one week for only $10.00. That's right just post the week you wish to purchase send me the money and YOU can own my silence.
So as to give everyone a fair chance my silence will start 04/1/12. In case of duplicate request for the same week I will honor the first request and follow all other offers as payment is received. So pony up the dough and BUY MY SILENCE.

This offer can not be combined with any other offers.

If you really want to make a buck, you should start changing for making people laugh, because you do make me do that.
( I would be broke)

Kenny

So Ray just so I totally understand this, if we get 52 members to agree to pony up $10 each then we would get 52 weeks of silence for the money and you'd be $520 richer. Ah who am I kidding, I doubt we could get 2 members to agree on anything like this little lone 52. Besides I kind of like your "off the wall" **** you dream up, it is a dream right or should I put in a call to the local padded room people.:thumrigh::p

gotta say I enjoy the random stuff you post.

How about 1 shoe (you pay shipping but you get to pick right or left) and one thingamabob for 3 back ups on whatever I say?

So Ray just so I totally understand this, if we get 52 members to agree to pony up $10 each then we would get 52 weeks of silence for the money and you'd be $520 richer. Ah who am I kidding, I doubt we could get 2 members to agree on anything like this little lone 52. Besides I kind of like your "off the wall" **** you dream up, it is a dream right or should I put in a call to the local padded room people.:thumrigh::p

Well let's just say whatever monies I get will go to a good cause.

lol Good morning everyone! Thanks for the laugh. Thats why i check in as often as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back