Picture651-1.jpg

Picture647-1.jpg

Picture667-1.jpg

Picture653-1.jpg

dart.jpg

Picture644.jpg

Picture646-1.jpg

Picture638-1.jpg

Thanks. the exhaust clears the front tires lock to lock even under full body roll thanks to the 22.5" tall x 4.5" wide front tires

Thats a perfect stance for a Dart, makes it look like it's moving when its not kinda like it's "darting" forward real fast.

I think what GTX meant was if you run into frequent problems with ground clearence for the exhaust. In my town you can't get away with exhaust that close to the ground, the road here suck and in my sub-division theres WAY too many speed bumps lol. Hell I could barely drive my Duster in here with the long tube headers.

Thank you for all the kind replies the only problem i have with the exhaust is at the header collecter sometimes it scrapes the ground a little bit

the header collecter is the lowest point i have to crawl over speed bumps

WOW that puts mine to shame.
Amazing build, how long did it take to reach that level of quality because that is amazing.

Heres some updated pics... it sounds bad *** with the 2" super comps & the 3.5" exhaust

123e947c.gif

dcab8b08.gif

88ba6c01.gif

8234cd33.gif

c807e641.gif

e23b1494.gif

6d20b7cd.gif

The engine is a 440, i think its a swinger model but the car has no emblems... it was originally a slant 6 car from arizona

If it was a swinger they removed all the swinger trim, with out seeing the vin or fender tag I would say it was most likely a custom, but they did have to do lots of body work to paint it black like that so it is a possibility. Every pic I see of it, it looks better. damn that is a sweet car

-
Back