My trials

-

Darthomas

Ashamed to be seen in foreign cars
Reaction score
June 2015 separation.
April 2016 divorce, layoff.
July 2016 new job .
August 2016 house sale, ex absconded with $59,000 equity.
Took one year to stop child support on emancipated son...$12,000 extra $.
Living in $500 room....Motor locked up on my 2013 Ex-Michigan State Police Dodge Charger... pressed the '66 Belvedere convertible back into daily service June 2017. October 2017, I remembered my pledge to myself, the car, and Manervia, who I bought it from, that it would never sse winter again. I parked it and went Uber.
March 19 2018 - Assaulted by housemate, tossed over 29" railing outside front door, 5 cervical vertabrae broken..., slow improvement. Back to work in 2 months.
Paralyzed 1 week.
Need prayer.
Should be paralyzed but seem to be healing.
Have 65 Dart GT looking for home and good friend with 63 Valiant 2 Dr Signet looking for a home.
March 2018 attacked by housemate.
Can't seem to prosecute.
Something I must have said while I was in shock, semi-conscious.

Really need help.

June 2015 separation.
April 2016 divorce, layoff.
July 2016 new job .
August 2016 house sale, ex absconded with $59,000 equity.
Took one year to stop child support on emancipated son...$12,000 extra $.
Living in $500 room....Motor locked up on my 2013 Ex-Michigan State Police Dodge Charger... pressed the '66 Belvedere convertible back into daily service June 2017. October 2017, I remembered my pledge to myself, the car, and Manervia, who I bought it from, that it would never sse winter again. I parked it and went Uber.
March 19 2018 - Assaulted by housemate, tossed over 29" railing outside front door, 5 cervical vertabrae broken..., slow improvement. Back to work in 2 months.
Paralyzed 1 week.
Need prayer.
Should be paralyzed but seem to be healing.
Have 65 Dart GT looking for home and good friend with 63 Valiant 2 Dr Signet looking for a home.
March 2018 attacked by housemate.
Can't seem to prosecute.
Something I must have said while I was in shock, semi-conscious.

Really need help.

Said a prayer for u.
Reminds me of an old Roger Miller song:
Hard, hard headed me, I spoke out of turn once too often, he hit me and it hurt and my eyes couldn`t see.
Hard , hard headed me, I spoke out of turn once too often, I`d be better off in my coffin, hard headed me------
Hope u get a kick out of that-------not being disrespectful, or putting down ur problems.

I got moved away from there.
He got evicted but the next guy was just as bad.

Cleared out my mailbox.
Today is pretty painful.

Purging bad people from our lives is always painful, but you're not murdering them so you're doing better than some.
I think it's united way that offers income based counseling. That and exercise got me through similar life experiences. Not sure if you can walk, but if you can, find a safe place and walk walk walk

Positive thoughts coming your way. You are due for a good turn!

Just reread this, you must be a bad judge of people to start with.
All most all of my problems have been self induced since I grew up.
Victim when I was young due to no fault of my own-----------Don`t trust but a few people, and cast a wary look at them once in a while, the worthy ones will prove themselves.

Stay strong and stand tall, this part of your life is behind you now , Prayers sent for wisdom and strength as we move forward in life..

I had never heard of "emancipated" till I watched Ozark.
That seems a symptom of what is wrong with so much these days.
I hope you get through these trying times.

I had never heard of "emancipated" till I watched Ozark.
That seems a symptom of what is wrong with so much these days.
I hope you get through these trying times.

It could be that his kid is just old enough that he no longer has to pay child support.

Here in nj it happens if the kid turns 18 and doesn’t go to college. If the kid does go to college then you are responsible for 4 years of support as long as they are in an actedited college and earning Atleast 12 credits.

Now if there was different agreements made at divorce things could be different.

-
Back