-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
68 Sedan sure kept us guessing.:idea1::scratch::-k

But It is my turn now.:cheers:
As some of you know I have a 66 valiant I call Victoria.

Treva and I went to an old friends house and mad a deal.:happy10:

This is just a peek of what will be here this week if the rain stays back.

This is just a teaser:-\" I had to share with my friends here,

What do I have coming to me this week.:toothy10::drinkers:

:worthles:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 048.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 051.jpg

Come on mike I hate secrets and you know you can't wait to tell us so don't be a jerk like 68 sedan and mess with us:-D:-D So whats up.

OK!!! one more clue. early A * #?$

Yep it is killing me to, But I think some one will figure it out soon.

Well, by the pic, my first thought is that it sure looks like that steering wheel is sitting either ON or AROUND an unknown Tiki-Bar :-D So IT is apparently already there. As for whats COMING, guess I will just have to wait huh? 8)

Okay your getting a %$#@!?!!*&%# I hope its a nice and shiny! Still don't know whaat a %^&%$#@*! is though, I guess I'm clueless!! More clues for the challenged please LOL!!!!

Would it be some Formula S goodies for Victoria to show off??

Okay your getting a %$#@!?!!*&%# I hope its a nice and shiny! Still don't know whaat a %^&%$#@*! is though, I guess I'm clueless!! More clues for the challenged please LOL!!!!

Would it be some Formula S goodies for Victoria to show off??

This should give it away. press your cap locks and see what I have coming home with more parts.

A 1968 elephant??? Wow I hope you have a big yard LOL!!! Are elephants afraid of squirells or is that mice???
Okay I fell dumb too:munky2:
Good job Mike ya got us all going:snakeman:

Ok!!! Three years ago I went with a friend and picked up some parts of a 383 1968 cuda fast back formula S car white with red stripes.
He sold his 67 barracuda and he sold me everything he had.
The wheel is sweet \\:D/but here is what I was trying to bug everyone with , But I cant wait and it is getting late.:clock:

I have the hole rear end 8 3/4 springs and all out of the 383 68 barracuda.
It is a perfect perch match for my valiant and is 1 1/2 inch narrower :thumbrig:
And other parts like dual snorkel breathers and head light trim and all my old books I let him use. Yep I am pumped :toothy10: Can not wait to get it home and clean it up and save it for a great car.:cheers:

Well yall got me :angel4:I can not keep a good secret :blob:

Good job there Mike.... I had the 8 and the 3 and the 4 part, dam question mark to make the / got me screwed up. You are a sneaky one. Have fun with the goodies you got! Hope ya get lots of sept sun shine down there to play in !!

MeMike,

When you said "elephant", I immediately thought Hemi. You found a great score.

Mike, you're gettin' to be a sly old fox with that keyboard. See how much smarter you get once you reach 50? :)

As you most likely know when I got home:-D this smarter 50 year old popped a top and enjoyed the moment:rock:
It was a very exiting day for me, well 4 day's waiting to hear from my friend
that sold his 67 273 barracuda. I helped him get it running and looking good and it was his first muscle car.
He has been a great friend for over 20 years and a great guitar player and singer, His wife said that he was not looking forward to letting me know he had to sell his barracuda.
I just happened to call him and ask if he has the rear end we went to buy for his barracuda or has he installed it yet.8)
His 67 273 auto had a 8 1/4 rear end in it so I was going to see about buying it from him and then he gave me the news of him selling the barracuda.
He felt bad not letting me know, raising two boy's one in college one in high school. I told him that I have had to do the same thing back when my boys where growing up and mother mopar was all ways good to me and made a good turnaround for cash needed for the home and family.
Then he said he still had the 8 3/4 we took out of the white 383 car and to come and get it and all the parts and books I gave him.
He did put the console out of the 383 car in his column auto shift car he sold
But never installed the steering wheel or rear end :cheers:

Here is some parts he sent home with me.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 053.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 055.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 051.jpg

Nice score Mike! You must feel like a kid in a candy store :-D

Nice score Mike! You must feel like a kid in a candy store :-D

Yep !! sure do. :cheers:
I will be selling the parts and would like to send some of these great parts to my friends here,:clock: for a fair price before Treva puts them on ebay.:clock:

Good score Mike

and jj426. I know we butted heads early on, but don't you think you were out of like calling me a JERK in this thread?

-
Back