My two favorite rides...

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Car makes 604rwhp and the truck is 519rwhp and 1049tq...

Hard to pick which to drive...

Show me yours...

Attachments

• IMG_20151120_163710733.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 257
I like mine a lot.

Attachments

• GLADYS N ME.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 191
yup ....I like my current project ....its a 68 coronet wagon

Attachments

• Z0001831.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 197
Here is my combo

Attachments

• Photo0053.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Photo0052.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 199
Thanks! i just realized how old that one is! Still had small tires on the back..and big ones up front lol.

My favorite vehicle is my 02 Cummins. First time I saw it was after my uncle bought it from the original owner 5-6 years ago, the truck was REALLY clean. Then a few years later my uncle sold it to a friend of ours and he used it for a work truck pullin a trailer, put a couple dings in it, etc. Well, this last spring I bought the truck for $8k had 300,000+ on the body but had the trans built around 200-250k and had the engine rebuilt last summer. In August the oil pump went out on it, starved the turbo of oil which caused it to blow and spun a rod bearing. :banghead: So now the truck is in to get a fresh rebuild, a bigger turbo and a smarty touch (mostly for all the gauges so I can monitor everything) hoping to hit 400hp to the rear wheels.

Here's how the truck looked when I bought it, like a work truck...

View attachment image.jpg

I then sold the tool box and have also taken off the front bug guards but don't have any good pics of it since I did that. Gettin a cleaner look to it!!
After the engine rebuild I need to rebuild the Dana 70 as it's got some slop in it. Also planning on upgrading the wheels within the next year.

View attachment image.jpg

Here's mine :D

Attachments

• 10723362_908729802488355_916222252_n.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 164
Well, of my two favorite rides, ones buried in the garage. A temporary issue.

My other one said if I take a picture of her and post it she'll kick my *** after I fall asleep with a baseball bat.

But you are right, often a hard call on which ride to enjoy.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Htc touch pro pictures 019.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 133
Well, of my two favorite rides, ones buried in the garage. A temporary issue.

My other one said if I take a picture of her and post it she'll kick my *** after I fall asleep with a baseball bat.

But you are right, often a hard call on which ride to enjoy.

I'm sorry about your wifes threat. my wife is in the garage and the car is in the bedroom.
she understands, lol and always lets me in the garage.
I bet your wife would let you in the garage too.

-
Back