My ugly oil tank

-
I just sent everything I had, big and small lol. Hopefully some of it will be useful my friend

I've got a couple of extra O'Reillys Auto Parts stickers I can send if you want.

I have some !!! I miss all the cool threads here :sad11:
Let me show you what I have and where I want you to stick them :D.
be right back :D

Get the F-26 out for the #6 Arkansas man Mark Martin metal, it is curved and ready for ether pipe you have :D
I will let you grind the peg's off the DODGE emblem and put it where you like The other two Stickers are of the band my son is with "drummer" witch is in my signature below. Sorry Snake, but when we have children with dirt track cars we can't keep the great stickers :D The Bone is a radio station that plays ZWR music, Do what you want with the ZWR stickers they are the last of the roll I had!!

Attachments

• Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 021.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 022.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 023.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 130
  • sony%20129.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 120
Get the F-26 out for the #6 Arkansas man Mark Martin metal, it is curved and ready for ether pipe you have :D
I will let you grind the peg's off the DODGE emblem and put it where you like The other two Stickers are of the band my son is with "drummer" witch is in my signature below. Sorry Snake, but when we have children with dirt track cars we can't keep the great stickers :D The Bone is a radio station that plays ZWR music, Do what you want with the ZWR stickers they are the last of the roll I had!!

WOW Cindy loves your idea Memike your the topssss buddy.I will put them just were you said.Pics soon to follow.

Size factor does count, maybe not in lenght but always in width. I have had that explained by experts many times. I had to get as many opinions as possible. We al know one never argues with a womans opinion!

Size factor does count, maybe not in lenght but always in width. I have had that explained by experts many times. I had to get as many opinions as possible. We al know one never argues with a womans opinion!

Thats a big 10 4 bro.Girth is were its at.Now back to my sticker hunt.

Thursday morning bump.Thanksss to all that are sending there prize stickers.This tank will lok great not an eye sore anymore.

Thursday morning bump.Thanksss to all that are sending there prize stickers.This tank will lok great not an eye sore anymore.

honestly I think it would look better without all the stickers, especially with your clean gardening, but taste is personal... :)

I'll have to see how it ends up

Come on itssss but ugly.

ha :)

I have a hard time finding something truly functional truly ugly, but I'll take your word for it. You've seen a lot more of it than I. I thought I all looked nice and clean and tighty minus the stickers... [-(

ha :)

I have a hard time finding something truly functional truly ugly, but I'll take your word for it. You've seen a lot more of it than I. I thought I all looked nice and clean and tighty minus the stickers... [-(

All tell ya if oil keeps going up gas furnace is in the plans,than no tank ha.It costs about 800 to fill the tank and 9 years ago 300,Cindy likes it warm so we go through about 2 tanks a winter.

What do you think of these? 8)

5765192412_39850d240f_b.jpg

"Brick Top Blaggers" is my friend's Celtic rock band. (I think they have a Myspace page to promote if you want to check them out) Had to throw a JEGS sticker in there since I mentioned it!

The white one is a die cut that says "Ireland Engineering Motorsports." It needs the grey background to be seen.

Hope it doesn't cost too much in postage! :cheers:

Ya those rock Cindy just saw those and sayssss our tank is going to be so cool.Thankssss big time.

To make sure , is this your address and how I put it on the box???
Don&Cindy Pell
52 Charlotte st Belleville
Ontario Canada k8p-1e4
Is this correct ?
is this right anyone ???? That see's this this morning !!!

To make sure , is this your address and how I put it on the box???
Don&Cindy Pell
52 Charlotte st Belleville
Ontario Canada k8p-1e4
Is this correct ?
is this right anyone ???? That see's this this morning !!!

it is right buddy.

The goody bag hit the snail mail at noon today :) It will be worth the wait :rock::rock::rock:and more :rock:

The goody bag hit the snail mail at noon today :) It will be worth the wait :rock::rock::rock:and more :rock:

Christmas all over again.I have saved those spots on the tank just for you memike thankssss,cin says thank you.

-
Back