My wife Bought this for me

-
Woorrrrry NOT on how much she paid for it, just enjoy it and....get to work on the resto!

I must have been spoiled as a little kid by my grand parents.. I had a turquois colored "fury" , a 65/66 Mustang Blue w/ white pinstripes and the spinner style hubcaps and a red fire truck with the ladders and bubble light. all pedal cars- I remember driving the mustang down our steep front porch steps and folding the front wheels under it....I was about 4 or 5 yo. Wish I had any one of them now.

Very cool score- Now, wadda ya gonna buy the wife?

Woorrrrry NOT on how much she paid for it, just enjoy it and....get to work on the resto!

beleive it or not restoring this piece will depreciate the value and all things are original only once , so i buffed it only , i am going to find a missing hubcap.

I must have been spoiled as a little kid by my grand parents.. I had a turquois colored "fury" , a 65/66 Mustang Blue w/ white pinstripes and the spinner style hubcaps and a red fire truck with the ladders and bubble light. all pedal cars- I remember driving the mustang down our steep front porch steps and folding the front wheels under it....I was about 4 or 5 yo. Wish I had any one of them now.

Very cool score- Now, wadda ya gonna buy the wife?

i bought her a house and a sebring

I'd love to find something like that! Im sure my 6 yr old son would love it,if it's big enough that is. Arent most of those cars scaled for real small kids,like 2-4 yrs old?

Maybe it's a hint from the wife? Lol..

I'd love to find something like that! Im sure my 6 yr old son would love it,if it's big enough that is. Arent most of those cars scaled for real small kids,like 2-4 yrs old?

Maybe it's a hint from the wife? Lol..
after you saw my garage you know i am nothing but a big kid , you should check out my model thread.

-
Back